• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Minimum D-bol jump start dosage?

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I normally don't talk to my clients about steroids, but one of them I feel is actually well trained and educated enough that he could be of benefit and ok using them. With that, he has some Dbol on hand and is interested in jump-starting his cycle with it, but naturally (and I applauded him for this) he says he doesn't want to overdo it (contrary to most people's more-is-better attitude). So what's the minimum jump-start dose to see benefits? I would think 25mg, but what about something between 10-15? Is that at all beneficial, only slight, not at all? Any educated feedback would be appreciated as I personally have not, and probably won't, use Dbol myself.

First time I used it I only did 15-25mg ED....did the stupid pyramid thing back in the day..but the first 3 weeks I only did 15mg and it worked great.

I'm supposing he is using a long ester test. He could go as low as 10 mg day divided in two doses. He should know how to cycle his own gear, without asking his trainer, though. Given your position as a PT, I wouldn't advise him on it all. Might want to send him to a bb forum.

10mg-15mg ED would work as a kickstart, 15mg ED was on of the common doses used by golden era bbers and it obviously did them well, i personally think many guys run way too much these days to make up for lazy training and diet, i hear guys all the time over here brag about running 40-50mg dbol ED, some going as high as 80mg ED!! ridiculous if you ask me!

PirateFromHell said:
I'm supposing he is using a long ester test. He could go as low as 10 mg day divided in two doses. He should know how to cycle his own gear, without asking his trainer, though. Given your position as a PT, I wouldn't advise him on it all. Might want to send him to a bb forum.

Enanthate for his base.

You're right Pirate; and I don't normally talk to clients about gear (only one other in the years I've done training), but this guy has really come a long way and honestly wants to do it responsibly, and his body is prepared for it. I've given him the link to these forums, we'll see if he stops by. He isn't big on the internet he said. And I know that at times for new people, it's tough to get the information--not because you're stupid, just because navigating a site when you're computer illiterate can be a bit daunting. And with this guy, I was incredibly impressed when one of the first things he asked me was, "I know these products shut down natural testosterone levels, and I know there are a lot of products such as Tamoxifen and Letrozole, but what's the best?" After hearing so many dumb monkeys talk about cycling on and off with no PCT, I was stunned.

Well 5 mg three time daily will do wonders for him, but he would still get more from 5 mg five times daily.

PirateFromHell said:
Well 5 mg three time daily will do wonders for him, but he would still get more from 5 mg five times daily.
yeah, more bloat and side effects perhaps!

25mg isn't unreasonable, I'd go for 25mg over 15mg. If you're goining to do it, you may as well see decent results. 25mg isn't exactly a megadose, if 25 is too much he may as well skip the d-bol and start with a tried and true test only first cycle.

young d said:
10mg-15mg ED would work as a kickstart, 15mg ED was on of the common doses used by golden era bbers and it obviously did them well, i personally think many guys run way too much these days to make up for lazy training and diet, i hear guys all the time over here brag about running 40-50mg dbol ED, some going as high as 80mg ED!! ridiculous if you ask me!

I agree some guys use waaaay too much... you don't need to run 1 gram of test per week or more either to get great gains. More is not always better.

Back