• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dianabol (Hi-Tech)

intenseEnigma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been training for around 3 years and I've got a decent size and strength but im looking to take it up a notch. I'm thinking of buying the supplement Dianabol (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/diana.html. It's encouraging seeing as it's being sold on bodybuilding.com, which is good.

How often would I need to take the tabs? I heard 3 times-per-day, but I'm looking for some assured advice from you people on here.

Thanks.

Save your money, that stuff is crap

What's wrong with it?

I was thinking it was more secure than some dodgey backstreet dealer.

intenseEnigma said:
What's wrong with it?

If you're looking for real dianabol, you're chances are a lot higher with a dodgey backstreet dealer than a legal, legitimate company based in the United States.

intenseEnigma said:
I've been training for around 3 years and I've got a decent size and strength but im looking to take it up a notch. I'm thinking of buying the supplement Dianabol (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/diana.html. It's encouraging seeing as it's being sold on bodybuilding.com, which is good.

How often would I need to take the tabs? I heard 3 times-per-day, but I'm looking for some assured advice from you people on here.

Thanks.
Come on. you can't buy real d-bol from BB.com. Look at it's ingredience. Does it contain Methandrostenolone. Nope. Methandrostenolone is Dianabol.

intenseEnigma said:
I have no sources to get the real gear.
Very easy....get on the internet, research the steroid laws in other countries.....when you find one that will sell to anyone plan a trip.

intenseEnigma said:
I have no sources to get the real gear.

Well this forum is sponsored by musclemorphism.com.... have you checked it out yet?

intenseEnigma said:

Obviously its not real coming off BB.com, so sure its as safe as going to GNC. Dianabol hasn't been approved to be sold in the US for over a decade. It was replaced by Anadrol.

Mudge said:
Obviously its not real coming off BB.com, so sure its as safe as going to GNC. Dianabol hasn't been approved to be sold in the US for over a decade. It was replaced by Anadrol.
And anadrol was replaced by Systobol because Mudge did all the Anadrol.:thumb:

Back