• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first cycle coming up

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test E 500 for 6 wks-Just to see how the body is going to react
Nolva on hand- in case of gyno
Nolva or clomid for pct? - Need advice on this one. Which do you perfer and how long? Since I have the Nolva it seems to make sense to just use this.

section8 said:
Nolva or clomid for pct? - Need advice on this one. Which do you perfer and how long? Since I have the Nolva it seems to make sense to just use this.
If you are going to run 6 weeks you might consider Test prop at 150mg eod.....I have run short cycles with Test E and Cyp and loved it but I would only do that for a first and second cycle.

BigPapaPump68 said:
You would be fine with just nolva IMO.
Agreed.

if you gona run a long ester like test E run it longer like 10-12 weeks, i just got off a cycle with test E and i really felt it kickn in round week 8

week 8? wtf, what mg were u running per week? also kicka,you get good results?

ant is lifting said:
week 8? wtf, what mg were u running per week? also kicka,you get good results?

Test E kicks in round 5-6 at full stregth. But i couldnt see any real muscle mass, tehn week 8 i real noticed a body change, i ran 300mg test E and 600 EQ

I gotta bump the guys here, def run it longer than 6 weeks.. 10 weeks min IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
section8 said:

Test E is better for longer cycles. For PCT, you can do clomid and nolvadex both. Some do Nolva alone, others do clomid alone, and others use both.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back