• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids that really got into your head?

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know some steroids give you a sence of well being... but what are they?

Because i just ran some superdrol w/ Nolva PCT and it really got into my head. i do weigh 240 now which is awesome and i know a lot of you dont consider superdrol a steroid but i do because it worked amazing for me... hyper responder i guess :shrug: Anyway, the feeling of insecurity i got from either and the moodyness i got was horrible, i was just insecure alllll the time. I know they dont really cause this but just exasserbate it. I wanted to know what steroids really did this to you and which ones gave you a great feeling.

I passed some Superdrol info onto a Korean friend of mine and he is in love with it, although he says at night he gets a shooting pain in his lower back a couple inches below the surface. That is the first description of such that I have heard of in regards to this mysterious "kidney pain."

As for me, anadrol seems to have an effect on my mentality like nothing else does. I have to say its my favorite steroid, its a shame that it is a bit brutal on the liver.

I have heard of steroids increasing anxiety in some people (we have at least one member here who said such I believe), but at the moment I can only recall positive - not negative feelings.

Mudge said:
I passed some Superdrol info onto a Korean friend of mine and he is in love with it, although he says at night he gets a shooting pain in his lower back a couple inches below the surface. That is the first description of such that I have heard of in regards to this mysterious "kidney pain."

As for me, anadrol seems to have an effect on my mentality like nothing else does. I have to say its my favorite steroid, its a shame that it is a bit brutal on the liver.

I have heard of steroids increasing anxiety in some people (we have at least one member here who said such I believe), but at the moment I can only recall positive - not negative feelings.

yeah, i experienced the lower back pain but i did some reading and one of the sides is lower back pumps so that could possibly what he is feeling.. I love the superdrol like you do with anadrol but it fucks with my head so bad it gets a little irritating

I explained that scenario, and he said it happened in the middle of the night, in bed, and it felt inches below the skin. Very different from what a lower back pump situation would entail.

:shrug:

You dont love the superdrol like I love anadrol, because anadrol does not fuck with my head in a negative way at all. Do you love a girl who slaps you in the face and calls you a bitch, as much as one who treats you with respect? I sure hope not.

Mudge said:
t love the superdrol like I love anadrol, because anadrol does not fuck with my head in a negative way at all. Do you love a girl who slaps you in the face and calls you a bitch, as much as one who treats you with respect? I sure hope not.

yes, i do, as long as its when we are in bed :lol:

:hehe: bad example then.

Mudge said:
You dont love the superdrol like I love anadrol, because anadrol does not fuck with my head in a negative way at all. Do you love a girl who slaps you in the face and calls you a bitch, as much as one who treats you with respect? I sure hope not.

:lol:

I know how you feel now Mudge. I guess it's the Drol that's making me feel this way. I can't imagine feeling any better, whether it be mentally or physically. There is not much wrong in the world right now. Two weeks from now I hope I'm saying the same thing.

IML Gear Cream!
So if for most of you it gives a sense of well being, do you get depressed when you come off?

maniclion said:
So if for most of you it gives a sense of well being, do you get depressed when you come off?

D-bol made my depression go away even after the cycle.My depression still has never come back in the five years after that cycle.

Depression post cycle? Yeah for sure, not much you can do about that though, thats the nature of the game.

Won't GH improve sleep and feeling of "well being"??

maniclion said:

:yes:

I spend 18 hours a day in the fetal position rocking back and forth uncontrollably.

I'm serious...

my emotions (good or bad) are definately amplified on cycle, i also notice some spells of anxiety, insecurity and agression at times, the anxiety and agression are normally just my normal emotions but several times over and much harder to control/get away from, the insecurity i can't really explain, however it was definately at its worst after my first dbol cycle when recovery was really bad for me, so thats more a case of the post-cycle blues i think, steroids do definately mess with your head

Back