• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dose's for orals

justaquestion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay i was doing my research on dianabol,anavar and turanabol. i was wondering how much you guys run a day? because im planning on running some in the future.:hmmm:

you plan on running just dbol? and for how many weeks?

justaquestion said:
okay i was doing my research on dianabol,anavar and turanabol. i was wondering how much you guys run a day? because im planning on running some in the future.:hmmm:

Couple of questions

1) Is this an oral only cycle.

2) What's your stats? age, Height, weight...ECT

its not an oral only cycle cause im not sure what to run with it (i prob will run test) i would like to try the ones ive mentioned.im 21 5'11 195lbs i would like to run it from anywhere between 4-8 weeks but im not sure how much i will need to do that thats why im asking you guys to give me an estimate on what i should buyand how much i should buy.

justaquestion said:
its not an oral only cycle cause im not sure what to run with it (i prob will run test) i would like to try the ones ive mentioned.im 21 5'11 195lbs i would like to run it from anywhere between 4-8 weeks but im not sure how much i will need to do that thats why im asking you guys to give me an estimate on what i should buyand how much i should buy.

I have a feeling this is your first cycle. You need to forget the orals and just do 500 mgs of Test / EW split into 2 doses a week for 8-10 weeks. 250 mgs on Sun and Wed.

id like to run anavar and ot.test kinda scares me with its side effects and its ablitiy to atromatize.. its not my first cycle ive tried oral winny and injectable and deca

what kinda of test?any?... i have tamoxifen citrate 24tabs at 2omgs each is that enough to take after the test to prevent gyno and shit

IML Gear Cream!
justaquestion said:
justaquestion said:
im 18 5-10 190lbs been lifting sine i was 12 seriously
i can bench about 255lbs for 4 reps
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rolleyes:

justaquestion said:
i was born on leap year so my age isnt accurate:rocker:
justaquestion said:
im 18 5-10 190lbs been lifting sine i was 12 seriously
i can bench about 255lbs for 4 reps
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well if i signed on in 2005 when i was 18 and it was before my birthday that year that means i might be 20 now or turing 20 soon.. and it says under 18 do not post and im older than 18 so

Dbol 25 mg/day
Anavar 40 mg/day
Tbol 50 mg/day

justaquestion said:
well you said you tryed it at 20.. so whats the big difference between 19 and 20
Yes I did a cycle at 20 and 8 months old, and had been lifting since 12, had a raw 405 bench and a 505 ATG squat, weighing 215 naturally.....and I was still too young. Your stats are far from impressive and 18 or 19 is way too young. My second cycle was done when I was 30...;)

justaquestion said:
well you said you tryed it at 20.. so whats the big difference between 19 and 20
Doing a cycle at 20 could be considered a mistake. It takes years to really learn proper form and get your diet down well enough. Very few 20 year olds have that. Gear is best reserved for when everything else is optimal and you have plenty of experience behind you.

LOL I knew foreman would jump on this kid....

Back