PDA

View Full Version : G?

musclepump
03-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Someone was asking me about gear today, and then asked, "So what about G?"

What's 'G'? He didn't know either. Why he was asking me, I wasn't sure.

doeslayer
03-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Growth?

PreMier
03-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Ghb?

ag-guys
03-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Someone was asking me about gear today, and then asked, "So what about G?"

What's 'G'? He didn't know either. Why he was asking me, I wasn't sure.

Huh? HCG, HGH, GHB?

AG
www.ag-guys.com

BigPapaPump68
03-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Was it some new kid asking about GHB for bodybuilding

Purdue Power
03-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Probably growth, I would assume.

ant is lifting
03-21-2006, 12:32 PM
i knew some lifters that swore that "ghb" did miricles for them. They were probably just high from it...

TrojanMan60563
03-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I think he is refering to GHB....I know a pro BBer that says it works great because it puts you in the state of sleep where you release GH for a longer period of time....so its supposed to give you higher levels of HGH without taking synthetic. I don't know if its really all that or not. I know it puts you into a deep sleep, and is highly illegal. If I am not mistaken its just as bad as getting caught with X........its also dangerous if dosed wrong, its hard to dose it the same each time since its a liquid.....and unless you make it and know how to take it whoever you get it from could get different strengths...if you OD you die...good times....get caught with it you are screwed hard no lube....commonly used as a date rape drug....bad times.

Tough Old Man
03-26-2006, 03:10 PM
You bunch of dumbfucks. G stands for GONADS. He wanted to know how gear would effect his sex drive.

Really I have no clue

kicka19
03-26-2006, 07:05 PM
prob GHB

Pirate!
03-26-2006, 08:17 PM
I think he is refering to GHB....I know a pro BBer that says it works great because it puts you in the state of sleep where you release GH for a longer period of time....so its supposed to give you higher levels of HGH without taking synthetic. I don't know if its really all that or not. I know it puts you into a deep sleep, and is highly illegal. I believe GH release is actually most prominant during REM, which is the first and lightest of the three stages of sleep.

I would guess he was refering to growth hormone. Could be gyno. Why didn't you ask him?

Kalel42
03-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Here in Florida, "G" is reffered to as GHB very commonly

ZorroAzul
03-27-2006, 09:50 AM
100% sure that "G" refers to GHB. Tough old man, you haven't hit the street in a while...
Here in Miami Beach G flows like a river. very safe if used as it is supposed to, to relax and maybe sleep. But dumb fucks use it to go clubbing, and they eve mix it with other drugs and alcohol. so they end up dead sometimes, and they end up in the ER by the tens, specially in big events such as this weekend's WMC 2006 (over 30,000 clubbers came to Miami).

And as someone up there said, rapists were (still I guess?) using it to slip into women's drinks, since only a couple of capfuls will send you into LA-LA land if mixed with alcohol.

This is sad, because I remember the days I would buy it at the local health store, I used to love this stuff.

gogo
03-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Isnt GHB a date rape drug?

musclepump
03-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Isnt GHB a date rape drug?

:yawn:

FullGo
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM
or maybe he was referring to the G-spot. there is an area for stimulation inside her vagina called the G-Spot that you may not have found. Most people don't know about it. The G-Spot is a bean shaped mass of nerve tissue located about halfway between the back of the pubic bone and the top of the cervix. The G-Spot is the focal point of the female sexual arousal. The size and location of the G-Spot will vary from woman to woman, but it's usually about the size of a quarter, and lies two to three inches inside the vagina directly behind the pubic bone. You may be able to help her have added pleasure, experience new sensations, and perhaps have a new type of climax.
lol yep i bet hes talking about the g spot

ZorroAzul
03-29-2006, 09:08 PM
or maybe he was referring to the G-spot. there is an area for stimulation inside her vagina called the G-Spot that you may not have found. Most people don't know about it. The G-Spot is a bean shaped mass of nerve tissue located about halfway between the back of the pubic bone and the top of the cervix. The G-Spot is the focal point of the female sexual arousal. The size and location of the G-Spot will vary from woman to woman, but it's usually about the size of a quarter, and lies two to three inches inside the vagina directly behind the pubic bone. You may be able to help her have added pleasure, experience new sensations, and perhaps have a new type of climax.
lol yep i bet hes talking about the g spot

What-the-fuck???

Maybe he was referring to GOLF... or GAY... or GONORRHEA... or perhaps to ALL WORDS THAT START WITH G.

Listen, G is GHB, period. do some research on it and you will see how and why people would ask a juicer about G.

G, I loved you and now you are illegal... :-(

GFR
03-29-2006, 09:18 PM
What-the-fuck???

Maybe he was referring to GOLF... or GAY... or GONORRHEA... or perhaps to ALL WORDS THAT START WITH G.

(:laugh:

lnvanry
03-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Its definitely GHB aka liquid G the date rape drug....BB back in the day used it to lose fat fast....like DNP fast. It makes you feel like your drunk. In college I knew a guy who came back from North Carolina with a 2liter of that stuff. taking a 2 shots of that will do the job equal to a 12pk....They used give the shit away to people at big parties or knowingly put in there cup.

It was a way to drunk real cheap, real fast for students.