• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine & Cancer

bludevil

To God be the Glory
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up fellas.
I've been an avid reader of this site since it's went live but this is my first post. Just wanted to get everyones idea on the new study that links cancer and creatine. Is this bullsh** scare tactics to keep people from taking creatine or is there some validity to this subject. Thanks for your input...

Haven't seen that study, where did you read it?
Hope its not true, personaly I don't think it is but ya never know I guess.

Doesnt a lack of Vitamin C cause that. I know what u meant in the scurvy thing by the way i was just widnering about this though.

I got a Question. What doesn't cause cancer? Seems that everything does.

Yes, lack of Vitamin C causes scurvy. As far as I know heh.

God, I hope not!

They said that it was long term usage which could mean 50 years. Of course in that time, any number of other things could cause cancer. It's funny that we try to attach cause and effect relations sometimes based on correlations. I'm pretty sure in this case, this is so. If I eat a ton of bread and only eat bread, then die of scurvy, this means bread causes scurvy? Sheeze!

The French newspaper report of the alleged study linking creatine use to cancer didn't mention who sponsored the study, the lab or university where the study was done, the length of time, the scientists who did the study, or even the name of the journal in which the study was originally published.

Even an idiot would have accidentally included at least one of those easy to obtain items.

Sounds like the French just wanted to start a scare.

I bet in the next few years we will find out that there are good as well as bad cancer cells... kinda like HDL and LDL cholesterol

How many house hold items that we used 30 years ago do we know or greatly suspect cause cancer? How many things that we use today will be known to cause cancer in 30 years? We dont know. For all we know, staring at a PC monitor all day causes it.

Referring to the computer monitor reply, in Muscle and Fitness this month theres an article saying that a chemical used in the manufacture of computer monitors to stop them burning is slowly released into the air while the monitor is on that can cause a variety of symptoms such as headaches naseau etc. It seems like there is no escape from harmful things

Back