• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superdrol Cycle?

devildog88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am considering a three week cycle of superdrol with AX retain and AX PCT after. I am going to front load this with milk thistle. My question is should I worry about body fat % or just eat like a horse and cut down later?

You can eat like a horse but try to keep it clean. Better to get every ounce out of the cycle and cut later. Give yourself enough protein and cals so your body has everything it needs for good gains. I havent tried superdrol yet but I have 4 bottles coming. Ive heard of people gaining 20lbs in 3 weeks, surely not all muscle but still pretty impressive.

i just got 3 90 cap bottles, gona toss in some test prop n possibly tren

devildog88 said:
My question is should I worry about body fat % or just eat like a horse and cut down later?
your body can only grow so fast, it is pointless over feeding on cycle IMO and most probably will only lead to unnecessary fat gain and more side effects, bear in mind that on AAS nutrients will get utilised more effectively anyway, my advice would be to eat enough for you bodys requirements to build muscle, this means adaquate carbs for energy and recovery, proteins for growth and recovery and essential fats for health and immune function, combined with a good training programme and plenty of rest you will grow well, eating like a horse may give you an extra lb of muscle or 2, but it is also likely to give you half a dozen extra lbs of fat, so in my experience its not worth it, but in the end it all comes down to your personal goals

Thanks Don. I am looking to put a few pounds of muscle on and keep relatively lean. I have a date with Cancun this June. I am currently about 16% BF and would like to hit the beach about 12%. So I have to work on my diet.

Tier said:
Your PCT is insufficient imo.
PCT for a three week cycle is worthless in my opinion.....and yes I have done several 3 week cycles....have you???

ForemanRules said:
PCT for a three week cycle is worthless in my opinion.....and yes I have done several 3 week cycles....have you???
PCT is most definately required after a 3 week superdrol cycle, that shit is harsh on the hpta man, but each to their own

Tier said:
Your PCT is insufficient imo.
i do agree, quite a few people are having problems running AI's for pct in terms of delayed gyno once they come off the AI, my advice would be to get some nolva, that along with the retain to control cortisol should work well

Back