• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking for new techniques to BANG my gfs ass out (in bed)

juggernaut2005

The F.u.t.u.r.e
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
dont get me wrong, I bang my girls brains out but I feel she is getting used to my big dick and I dont think Im hitting the spot as hard as I should.. I need suggestions on new techniques to bang her ass out... I want her to pass out and shyt..

Thanks!
ps: serious responses plz

********************Ghey thread alert**************************

juggernaut2005 said:
dont get me wrong, I bang my girls brains out but I feel she is getting used to my big dick and I dont think Im hitting the spot as hard as I should.. I need suggestions on new techniques to bang her ass out... I want her to pass out and shyt..

Thanks!
ps: serious responses plz

Damn man if you are that desperate to bang her ass, it sounds like you might be gay, and maybe that could be the reason that she is not satisfied. :hmmm:

What a nut job. He writes that and then asks for serious repsonses only. Wow.

Maybe she's getting her ass banged out by someone much larger. Not much you can do now dog.

When she sleeping snuggle up behind her and go from behind, go nice and slow. You can use one hand under her for the tits, the other hand for the clit, and going deep will hit the g spot. Kiss her neck, back etc..You might be able to reach the nipples.

When shes about to cum, roll over ontop of her from behind and keep going at the clit, then after she cums, pull her up into doggy and pound her hard. This works great. Since yout never pulling out and transition from the 3 positions is easy. My chick especially likes it hard and deep right after she cums.

She gets quite the kick out of waking up with me inside her. Though the last one freaked out sometimes.

you want your gf to pass out and shit when you're banging her ass?

My God...

Every time i try the wake up with a dick in thing, i get hit.

Use a baseball bat for a change. That should teach her of "not getting used to".

Jsundeep-You are reviving threads that are years old. You can check the original post date on each thread. Just noticed that you have been reviving mostly dead threads since you got here. This one is 4 1/2 years old.

Back