• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Marie's Guilt-Free Carrot Cake

GoalGetter

is still around...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I picked this up from another forum/website.

So today my mom was getting annoyed that I wouldn't even have a piece of her bday cake, so I said, ok, I will make a danged cake I can eat. it was pretty good!! I even made clean 'creamcheese' icing, wasnt too bad at all! I basically did it all by eye, so tweak it as needed.

cake:

2 cups oatmeal (ground to a flour consistancy)
1 and 3/4c cottage cheese
1/4 c skim milk (as needed for consistancy)
250ml egg whites
2tbs baking powder
cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves as desired
1/2 cup raisins (optional I guess)
1 and 1/2 cups shredded carrots (blender works well - use less or more as desired)
1/2 cup splenda (as desired for taste)

preheat oven to 350F
blenderize oatmeal and place in a bowl. add baking powder and spices, mix.
blend cottage cheese and eggwhites to smooth texture (may require adding some milk) and add to dry mixture until it is batter consistancy.
add carrot and raisins. mix. add more of the cc/egg mix if required.
place in shallow nonstick cake pan and bake for around 30-45 mins (I forget exactly!)
makes about 8 servings
85 cal (no raisins)
1g fat
9g carbs
9g protein

112cal (with raisins)
1g fat
16g carbs
9.5 protein

'icing'
1 cup cottage cheese
3tbs sf syrup
splenda as desired
milk as required

blend in blender until smooth (may take several attempts) and spread on cooled cake.
I also added strawberries to the blender and made a pink icing too, yummy! even better! the fruit makes it even more icing-like.

27 cal (per serving)
0.25g fat
2g carbs
4g protein

The cake is a bit dense, but still moist and pretty danged good for a clean cake!

I made half the recipe tonight, so 4 servings instead of 8. I baked them in four separate 6" mini-bundt molds. I have not tried it (and will not, because I'm dieting), but it suffices to say that the mini-bundts look beautiful, and the entire apartment smells amazing. I'm hoping P will have one if he carbs up this weekend or tonight.

They are entirely harmless:

cake (no raisins) and icing, together, come out to more or less 108 calories, 1.25g fat, 11g carbs, 13g protein. And I didn't even use a full serving of icing. just about 1 tbsp drizzled over each mini-bundt.

Enjoy!

Back