• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fast acting test.

tweeter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the fastest acting form of test. that can be purchased by it's self and not combined with anything?

Tough Old Man said:
Test Prop. It will get you going within a few days. But your looking at injections ED to EOD

Don't you mean test suspension TOM? It will get you going in hours not days. :thumb:

doesn't susp. hurt like hell?

So test prop for a few days will get going. test suspension in a few hrs. Is one safer than the other?

TrojanMan60563 said:
Don't you mean test suspension TOM? It will get you going in hours not days. :thumb:
Yes but I never suggest Test suspension. It's to brutal when injections come. Fuck prop can cripple a person for a day or two. Now suspension on the other hand can help you get a disable tag for your car from your local DMV. :joke: I personally have never use suspension as it has to many sides that come with it's use. So for this reason I'd never recommend it use.

Last edited:
They are equally safe....the big downside of suspension is the need to inject multiple times a day, and its the most painful.....I would personally go with prop as well.

You can push good suspension through a slin pin, though. There can be problems if it crystalizes, so I'm told. No reason not use prop, IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
Just to clear some confusion...

When prop kicks in, which is in a few days, is in full effect such as when Test E kicks in around week 3 or 4? Do they both have the same potency and similiar gains at that point?

Back