• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

spices

jake-04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are spices such as season all and old bay season going to hurt my diet? i know they're high in sodium, but is there any other reasons why they're rarely ever in a health recipe?

I thinks its just because of the sodium. Personally I like the hot stuff like cayenne and white, red, black pepper...and of course GARLIC (not hot, but just tastes so good).

------------------
Shut Up and LIFT!!

so as long as i don't get out of hand, it shouldn't hurt? i us old bay on iceland haddock and season all on chicken brests. just enough to add some flavor.

I don't think it would hurt. Just drink a couple extra glasses of water.

------------------
Shut Up and LIFT!!

It shouldn't hurt you if you don't overdo it. You can overdo anything and it will hurt you, the key is moderation.

------------------
If you build it they will come

If you like Old Bay then there are a bunch of other spices you can check out that are as good (if not better) that have less salt. Start with something called Jerk. Most Caribbean spices are low in salt and damn good.

Walkerswood is another that comes to mind.

Back