• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Absolute beginner and need help

gettnbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok heres my deal Im 22 and play semi-pro football(position WR). im 6'0 190 pretty nice build, never did a cycle b4. my problem is im very muscular but not very strong for my size. I want to run 1 maybe 2 cycles of anavar only to add some strength that i'll be able to keep with me. I cant use any kind of Test because i am predisposed to MPB, and that is more important to me than anything. i take proscar already. could someone help me with a dosage, pct, and whatever else you would tell someone whos never done a cycle b4?

gettnbig said:
Ok heres my deal Im 22 and play semi-pro football(position WR). im 6'0 190 pretty nice build, never did a cycle b4. my problem is im very muscular but not very strong for my size. I want to run 1 maybe 2 cycles of anavar only to add some strength that i'll be able to keep with me. I cant use any kind of Test because i am predisposed to MPB, and that is more important to me than anything. i take proscar already. could someone help me with a dosage, pct, and whatever else you would tell someone whos never done a cycle b4?
Bull shit son, no way in hell you can't do a test cycle.....admit you are a pussy and wont put a tiny needle in your muscles......grow up and do it right or go away.

If your hair line is more important than your strength, I recommend not using steroids. Your job requires strength, not hair. A cycle of just anavar would be a mistake. You can use a low dose of Test, about 250 mg/wk and Anavar at 40 mg/day. If you use Avodart, you shouldn't lose any hair.

gettnbig said:
Shave your head and do some Test. Anavar only isn't going to do shit. I know, I've tried it at 80 mgs a day and no additional strength. I upped my Test 250 more mgs and now the strength is kicking in again.

Ok listen i said i play semi pro football not professional football. i dont get paid for it. its like if ur good enough u can make it to a pro team from there. my job is in retail where my looks mean somthing to me. yea of course if i made it to the NFL i'd use whatever i had to use to keep my job. And you guys seem to forget not everybody wants to look like a body builder. i said i like my size i just need strength. i can max 240lbs bench. if i could be the same size and bench 280 without losing all the progress i gained with proscar than i'd be unstopable. trust me im not afraid of a needle and if i was who are you to critisize me, i only asked for help on what i need and if you cant offer it then dont answer please

and i dont know if i said it but this would be my first cycle every. and i get good gains with creatine im quite sure if i ran 30-40mgs a day id be fine

gettnbig said:
and i dont know if i said it but this would be my first cycle every. and i get good gains with creatine im quite sure if i ran 30-40mgs a day id be fine
then run your creatine and go visit a different part of I/M's forums. Why bother us if your not going to listen. First cycle consist of Testesterone. Not some oral.

I never asked for advice on what to take....only what i needed for the cycle that i had decided....but thanx anyway i can take it to another board

gettnbig said:
I never asked for advice on what to take....only what i needed for the cycle that i had decided....but thanx anyway i can take it to another board
062327_balls.jpg

gettnbig said:
Don't mis-understand me. What I'm talking about if were not talking about gear, take your question to the supplement forum here at I/M.

IML Gear Cream!
who cares about male pattern balding buy a wig son!,,,bitches love bald guys tough can pull a different bird everynight of the week,,mind u there all over 60 but never the less,,,one day u will be at the beach playing frizbee with your girl with your hair blowing in the wind ,,a big muscular bald guy is gonna come over kick sand in your face take your bitch home and bang her better than u because he is full of test,,,,,and u decided on anavar,,,,,grow some cahoonas

aceshigh said:
who cares about male pattern balding buy a wig son!,,,bitches love bald guys tough can pull a different bird everynight of the week,,mind u there all over 60 but never the less,,,one day u will be at the beach playing frizbee with your girl with your hair blowing in the wind ,,a big muscular bald guy is gonna come over kick sand in your face take your bitch home and bang her better than u because he is full of test,,,,,and u decided on anavar,,,,,grow some cahoonas
I agree and how did you know it would be me taking his gal away. Damn your good "T"

gettnbig said:
I never asked for advice on what to take....only what i needed for the cycle that i had decided
This is the problem. You have never used gear, yet you are set on using a cycle you designed, and you refuse to consider the input of those with experience. You won't gain much, if any, strength from an Anavar only cycle.

Strength drugs are going to rip your hair out, and 190 isn't what I'd call "very muscular." I suppose you think "very strong" is someone who bench presses 275 too. 190 isn't even big for a quarterback.

If you play football you should already have good coaching for strength training, whats missing in that picture? Do your trainers suck?

Oral based strength drugs, besides ripping your hair out, are very short lived in the realm of result giving (easy come, easy go). On top of this they are hard on the body and can't be run for long periods of time.

So basically, stop looking for the easy way out. If you feel you aren't efficiently strong at 190 pounds then you need to find a real solution instead of a 2 week long fix.

Back