• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help with lifting schedule

HardBody007

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi as some of you might know my shoulder is injured right now and i am changing my lifting routine

this is what i used to do

Mon-Chest/triceps
Tue-off
Wed-Back/Biceps
thursday-legs
friday-chest/triceps
sat and sunday off

here are my two choices now
Mon-chest
Tuesday-arms
Wednesday-back
thursday-shoulders
friday -legs

And the other one is

Mon-chest/legs
Wed-back/biceps
Fri-shoulders/triceps

tell me which one is better and add any suggestions you might have

Thanks guys

hey come on guys post your opinions i am in serious trouble here

Well, I do not like the first choice because you're training 5 days in a row, too much IMO.
I do not really like the second choice either, I never mix upper and lower body, but at least choice #2 is only 3 work-outs every other day, so that's good. Why not do chest, tri's & shoulders together?

Well since i have a shoulder injury i think that chest and shoulders at the same day will put too much pressure on the shoulder area. I know that my shoulder injury came from bench pressing so i am trying to take it easy for a while thats why i gave shoulders and chest separate days

I like...
Mon - Chest and Tris
Wed - Legs and Shoulder
Fri - Back and Bis

Actually you would be better off doing them on the same day so there is more rest time.
Currently my shoulder work-outs are either with chest or back, and really all I do is light laterals, I do get them sore though!

Personally I don't believe you can train two bodyparts hard enough in the same workout if you are only training once I week. So I'd go with choice one, though I agree with Prince you should have a day off on say Wednesday. Also I wouldn't do Legs last. I'd throw it in the middle and give your upper body some rest that way. Just some thoughts.

I agree with Prince.

But if you wanna train that frequently then do it over 8 days and train every other day:

eg -

day 1: legs

day 3: chest/abs

day 5: back/calves

day 7: shoulders/arms

Rest every other day, train every other day. Failing that then a basic 3 day legs/push/pull always works nicely.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
<snip>

.....legs/push/pull always works nicely.
Yep I like that one. I just switched over to an opposing WO that I like too.

(Arms) Bis/Tris/Shoulders
(Legs) Quads/Hams/Calves
(Torso) Chest/Back/Abs

I get really good pumps doing this WO. I stick with the basic composite exercises. 60min per WO.

Back