• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

before the muscle

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have any pics of pro bodybuilders before they were very muscular, or know of website that does? Or when they weren't yet pro? It's awesome seeing how much their bodies change.

I have seen pictures of some of the guys as they have been showen in some of the magazines before (like Flex, Muscle and fitness, etc..). Pictures of them as teenagers and early 20s, etc.....I gotta tell you, most of them were always muscular. I mean, they looked thick and full before they touched steroids. they really are genetic freaks.

P-funk said:
I have seen pictures of some of the guys as they have been showen in some of the magazines before (like Flex, Muscle and fitness, etc..). Pictures of them as teenagers and early 20s, etc.....I gotta tell you, most of them were always muscular. I mean, they looked thick and full before they touched steroids. they really are genetic freaks.

I guess that makes sense.

Back