PDA

View Full Version : AI in PCT

scbz01602
04-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Due to recent discussion on how AI can cause delayed gyno (Superdrol), I'm interested in how many people use AI, such as Rebound XT or similiar product to reduce estrogen and boost testosterone.

In my last cycle, I used of course Nolva as the SERM, and I also stacked that with Rebound XT, using a tapering down dosage. Recent talk I have come across has suggested that an inverse method, such as increasing the dosage as you decrease Nolva, is more productive. I have two options if you use an AI in PCT, one for tapering and one for inverse dosages.

SuppAddict
04-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Due to recent discussion on how AI can cause delayed gyno (Superdrol), I'm interested in how many people use AI, such as Rebound XT or similiar product to reduce estrogen and boost testosterone.

In my last cycle, I used of course Nolva as the SERM, and I also stacked that with Rebound XT, using a tapering down dosage. Recent talk I have come across has suggested that an inverse method, such as increasing the dosage as you decrease Nolva, is more productive. I have two options if you use an AI in PCT, one for tapering and one for inverse dosages.

All you really need is the PCT from AX. One bottle, 1 pill done. Hell of a lot easier then all that other stuff. Of course, you will need to take a multi with it.

ZECH
04-14-2006, 08:55 PM
The AI is not the cause.

scbz01602
04-17-2006, 04:02 PM
The AI is not the cause.

What has caused these strange cases? To the best of my knowledge, I don't think SD is a progestin...

scbz01602
04-17-2006, 04:05 PM
All you really need is the PCT from AX. One bottle, 1 pill done. Hell of a lot easier then all that other stuff. Of course, you will need to take a multi with it.

I've looked into PCT from AX. However, I could not find what is actually inside the bottle. I'm sure it has quality ingredients; AX is a well respected company. But, I could not find info separating it from Rebound XT. Could PCT possibly be pill that combined a legal SERM along with an AI? The lack of information on PCT was a real hit to AX I think... I didn't buy it because I didn't know what it really was, and I knew what Rebound XT was, an AI.

Tha Don
04-25-2006, 07:28 PM
my advice is do not run an AI for PCT, use a SERM instead, they will be more effective in terms of recovery and you won't get the rebound effect once the drug is discontinued, if you must run an AI to help keep estrogen down then i'd advise only running the AI for the first 2-3 weeks of PCT (along with the SERM), followed by a 2-3 week overlap with the SERM afterwards to prevent any adverse effects from the possible rebound in estrogen production

icanrace
04-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I ran formadrol extreme ONLY for my pct on a 3 weeker of masterdrol. everything is fine here.

PWGriffin
04-27-2006, 08:59 PM
If you are going to run an AI with nolva it should be aromasin.

Purdue Power
04-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Exactly!

scbz01602
04-28-2006, 06:43 AM

Hmm, can that be attained the same way as Nolva? Moreso is it legal to buy like nolva?

TrojanMan60563
04-29-2006, 09:40 AM
I don't think an AI has much benefit during PCT...unless I am mistaken it does not raise natural test levels...so what good is it during PCT.

ag-guys
06-12-2006, 03:17 PM
1 or 2 SERMS with an AI and HCG or IGF-1 :)

AG-Guys
www.ag-guys.com