• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone know what this is???

You ever heard of ginseng? If you want to play with panaxosides buy yourself some American ginseng which is more potent than the asian varients.

I highly doubt that its more powerful than Halodrol or Superdrol, which people have actually had results with. Bullshit like that makes me want to puke, fucking industry leaches is what they are.

i kinda get where your going,so is it an anabolic then??I am not really up on all this because i don't plan on taking steroids for at least another 10-15 years if at all as i know the dangers some can have etc etc

Anyone expand on what has been said?

Do you consider plant life anabolic agents? I dont.

I doubt you would notice any bodybuilding benefit from taking such a thing. There are legal orals which would provide more benefit, however until you start playing with HORMONE LEVELS most supplements are going to provide virtually no noticeable benefit in terms of muscular or strength related gains.

You would probably see more benefit from something as small as another 50g of protein on top of your current diet, and probably some more raw calories on the whole given your low bodyweight.

- Increased strength, stamina, recovery, appetite and reaction times.

Or more specifically:-

- Increased pectoral strength (27%)
- Increase quadriceps strength (19%)

Hey anyone feel like adding a quick 100lb to their 400lb max bench? You better pick this up.

lol

Thanks for the input just wanted to know a bit more about it really cus i was curious

Thanks guys

Back