• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test.

tweeter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't seem to get a good answer for my question. Is any one of the three tests. good for gaining mass? All the web sites i've seen have different thoughts.

tweeter said:
I can't seem to get a good answer for my question. Is any one of the three tests. good for gaining mass? All the web sites i've seen have different thoughts.
well you could have listed the test your talking about. But hear this. Test is test. Some Test are just stronger per 100 mgs.
You can use the following for gaining mass

Test Prop
Test Enanthate
Test Cyp.

You'll probably be happy using Test Enanthate. It's probably the most popular.

tweeter said:
What three? All test is good for gaining mass.

I was just talking about test prop, test e, and test cyp.

tweeter said:
I was just talking about test prop, test e, and test cyp.
They are the same. Test is test. It's the ester that is attached that makes the difference in the amount of time it starts to work and stays in your system.

The main difference in the effects of the esters is that the longer esters tend to cause more aromatization, thus causing more water retention. TestE is nice because you only have to inject every 3 days.

basically .. guys use test p for the shoter cycles b.c of the shorter half life and potency (so 6 weeks cycle) and test e for the longer cycles (10-12 weeks). They all do pretty much the same shiet in the end..

Also if u dont like taking a needle EOD then its best to do a test e cycle.. Unless your a sadist then thats a different matter

Back