• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Di-methly x ever heard of this product?

ssickness

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just purchased this bottle of Di-methly X. Ingredients are 2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol (methylated masterdiol). Is this product similar to methyl p 1. Is it worth taking? Has anybody use this product? What precautions should I take when taking this product? Your input would be greatly appreciated. I have already did a search with neg results.

ssickness said:
I just purchased this bottle of Di-methly X. Ingredients are 2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol (methylated masterdiol). Is this product similar to methyl p 1. Is it worth taking? Has anybody use this product? What precautions should I take when taking this product? Your input would be greatly appreciated. I have already did a search with neg results.
Search bb.com. You have lots of researching to do before your ready to mess with a product such as this.

I tried to did a search for "di methyl" with negative results. Can any body help me? I want to know what im getting into before I start? Your input would be helpful

why would you buy something you know nothing about?

Back