• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

the oldest virgin you have ever met

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how old was the oldest virgin you have ever met. I am talking about being absolutely positive, as in they told you. "She was so ugly she had to be a virgin" doesn't count.

I tried to post a poll but I got up to get a beer and it said "You can only post a poll within 3 minutes of making a thread"

Anyway, I knew a 23 year old virgin. He was fat and he was an absolute asshole. He tried to sleep with one of our friends ex girlfriends and she laughed at him and asked him to leave.

I worked as a restaurant manager in my undergrad years and on of the day staff was a mid 40's virgin! she was pretty weird!

MyK said:
I worked as a restaurant manager in my undergrad years and on of the day staff was a mid 40's virgin! she was pretty weird!
How did she tell you that?

clemson357 said:
how old was the oldest virgin you have ever met. I am talking about being absolutely positive, as in they told you. "She was so ugly she had to be a virgin" doesn't count.
how old are you again, Vieope? :lol:

I have a female friend who was 31 when she lost her virginity.

Vieope said:
I spoke to tit, she says it doesn't count as sex if you don't make it past putting on the condom

Oh, the 23 year old virgin I mentioned might still be a virgin for all I know. I am positive that he graduated college as a virgin; if you can't get laid while you are in college, what are your chances afterwards? By this time he is either 25 or 26.

Crono1000 said:
I spoke to tit, she says it doesn't count as sex if you don't make it past putting on the condom
I want to prove somehow that I had sex with Tit. But I cant be too convincing because that would make you mad. It is difficult to find the right balance.

37, or at least that is what she said. The guy left her now she is living with another woman and they are happy in love.

In the navy this dude was in his 40's probably late, he looked a bit retarded and lived on the ship, he got busted down from E6 for getting caught masterbating on the mess deck, he never left Pearl Harbor Naval Station and lived on board playing video games all day. He was proud to still be a virgin he said he may be asexual.

33 bigger woman, but she has a pretty face.

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
I want to prove somehow that I had sex with Tit. But I cant be too convincing because that would make you mad. It is difficult to find the right balance.
:laugh:

hit me with your best shot :p

Back