• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got some questions here

booty_patrol

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 18 im graduated.......ive read through and through this forum and all i hear is its stupid for teens to take roids blah blah blah......might be true but i know over 200 guys in my area that have been roiding since before they were 15 theyre doin fine right now but in the long run i mean it aint gonna be worth it is it? im pretty roid illiterate lol..........the only common ones i know of are test and decca , for that matter my question is what is the best roid for the least amount of sideaffects......? sorry if i sound stupid :bulb:

wheres foreman and his list?

booty_patrol said:
Im 18 im graduated.......ive read through and through this forum and all i hear is its stupid for teens to take roids blah blah blah......might be true but i know over 200 guys in my area that have been roiding since before they were 15 theyre doin fine right now but in the long run i mean it aint gonna be worth it is it? im pretty roid illiterate lol..........the only common ones i know of are test and decca , for that matter my question is what is the best roid for the least amount of sideaffects......? sorry if i sound stupid :bulb:
roiding b4 15 mwahaahhahaaahaahahahahahahah,,,,and anadrol is great man get 10 tabs and mix with some halotestin,,then throw in some dnp and u will be fine ,,,good luck!!

booty_patrol said:
15 is the best age to start using steroids, I started at 11. Here us what you should take, 15 week cycle of Anadrol at 300mg every day. Good luck. #4

Last edited:
booty_patrol said:

you are so gonna be screwed
i really fucked myself up cause of what i did on super drol and phera plex
i'm still all messed up after 3 trips to the doctor and i still have to go back
just wait a few years

hows the pecker? it wake up yet?

:suicide: Not Yet.

how much longer do i have to wait. its been almost a week since i've been off everything.

booty_patrol said:
I guess because the two hundred idiots you know are doing gear is a great rerason for you to take them also.

Listen here. Heard of growth plates. Your bones don't stop growing until your around 21 years old. Sometimes later. You do gear at 15 before your growth plates stop and here's your risk. Smaller then normal bones. This will result in easy injuries and possible breakage to them. You can't pack a lot of muscle around an undevoloped bone without risking some problem in the future.

Everyone needs there bones to be fully devoloped. Man this helps insure protection from serious side effects. Don't listen to your friends. Eat a lot of good food and grow to you maximum potential and then do the gear.

Also if you do gear now and reach a peak, what are you going to take to get you to the next level. So get to that level first and then grow beyond it by using gear should you choose.

IML Gear Cream!
SuppAddict said:
:suicide: Not Yet.

how much longer do i have to wait. its been almost a week since i've been off everything.
It's gonna take longer than a week. You'll be fine.

You could get some clomid if you're really worried.

This is one of the dumber threads we all have responded to. 1st they are to be at least 18 years of age to post in this forum. 2nd we all are dumb enough to even give this stupid shit an answer. this includes my dumb ass.

Tough.

Tough Old Man said:
This is one of the dumber threads we all have responded to. 1st they are to be at least 18 years of age to post in this forum. 2nd we all are dumb enough to even give this stupid shit an answer. this includes my dumb ass.

Tough.

sorry that im not in my prime ripe old age and have wisdom about everything i came here for some answers dude jesus fucking christ i never said i was gonna do roids i wanted to know whats up and what problems it can give me at a young age thanks for the info ^ there

and suppaddict
did you get erectile disfunctions from it or sumthin is that why he asked if it woke up yet

I can understand the tempation, but refrain. I put 80 lbs on my bench 5 months and I only gained about 15-20 lbs. You can do it with a high calorie diet and hard work.

booty_patrol said:
did you get erectile disfunctions from it or sumthin is that why he asked if it woke up yet

yeah you can say that. my cholestorol sucks, bp is up, got massive headaches, liver levels were fucked, no sex drive at all.

i did a superdrol and pheraplex combined cycle with only ax pct as my pct and really got messed up.

the gains were good while on cycle, but most is lost now, and my body is all screwed up

ah yea ive basically strayed away from doin roids for right now........im just gonna do regular supplements and sum high calorie and protein diets......i dont wanna get a good gain then a few weeks later be flabby

If you weren't already watching caloric intake and protein you'd have no business, and very little gains doing steroids anyway. Ronnie Coleman didn't get big on steroids alone, bodyweight doesn't come out of the air.

Mudge said:
If you weren't already watching caloric intake and protein you'd have no business, and very little gains doing steroids anyway. Ronnie Coleman didn't get big on steroids alone, bodyweight doesn't come out of the air.
And I'll finish the sentence. It came from the best anabolic known to men. FOOD~!

booty_patrol said:
ah yea ive basically strayed away from doin roids for right now........im just gonna do regular supplements and sum high calorie and protein diets......i dont wanna get a good gain then a few weeks later be flabby

then why do you have dbol?

YOU ARE A DUMBASS KID...END OF STORY

booty_patrol- "i have a bottle of dbol lol but im not using iT"
A DIRECT QUOTE FROM YOU- YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT,I KNOW YOUR NOT JUST COLLECTING ANABOLICS YOUR USEING THEM OR GETTING READY TOO IN THE NEAR FUTURE
IAM NOT STUPID

IML Gear Cream!
uhhhh just because i have a fuckin bottle doesnt mean anything.............my uncle asked me if i wanted it I SOLD IT

thanks for callin me adumbass tho:clapping: :clapping:

Then your uncles a dumbass for giving it to you.

nsimmons said:
Then your uncles a dumbass for giving it to you.
what the fuck was your uncle doing with it. then he give his nef a bottle of illegal meds.

Lad you need to tell the truth. look if your thinking of doing the D-bol, get some test to go with it. But Your way to young to do gear but no one here is going to stop you if your mind is made up to do it. You have started three different threads in regards to D-bol. So something up.

errrr. what the other guys said.... :thumb:

booty_patrol said:

Sorry to tell you but you are too old now.
You should have done a few cycles before you turned 15, now its just too late.

Give it up and just accept that you are a stupid fat fcuk.

Almost all the kids under 18 I see that talk about juicin are the ones that don't even attempt to put the work hard in the gym 1st........

booty_patrol said:
uhhhh just because i have a fuckin bottle doesnt mean anything.............my uncle asked me if i wanted it I SOLD IT

thanks for callin me adumbass tho:clapping: :clapping:
Height
weight
Bench
squat
dead lift
years training
??????

Height-5'11
weight-185
Bench-240
squat-i hate it
years training-1 or 2

and bitch im not fat i have 10 percent body fat

booty_patrol said:
Height-5'11
weight-185
Bench-240
squat-i hate it
years training-1 or 2

:clapping: yeah go ahead and use steroids...your at the right weight, age, strength, and have more than enough years under your belt!:joke:

booty_patrol said:
Height-5'11
weight-185
Bench-240
squat-i hate it
years training-1 or 2

hahahaha, dude ur a moron, train and un-pop you queer little collar, that shit is for fag and friends of fags

Back