• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy to be here!

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, my name is Jason. I'm 18, and my stats are as follows in my signature.

My goals are;

#1. cutting fat and reducing flabby areas, mainly inner thighs, lower stomach, under arms, and buttocks

#2. building nice arms and shoulder, as mine are extremely little, and hopefully a nice toned mid section.

I know this is quite some goals but, I hope with hard work, determination and advice from all you great post contributers, I can achieve my goals.

I am just starting my workout regimen. Going 4-5 times a week after work, as it is right across the street.

get ready to be critisized by alot of old men thats all this forum is

booty_patrol said:
get ready to be critisized by alot of old men thats all this forum is

That only happens to 16 year olds asking about steroids in their first post. We don't know anything about that do we BootyPatrol? Anyway, welcome dude.

welcome :wave:

chronicelite welcome to IM!

thanks guys!!!

i have underdeveloped muscles to the extreme, i tried doing an assisted pull up with 50 pounds off my weight and i still couldn't, i was so discouraged i didnt keep going until i could do one but, i lack muscle in so many areas that my friends laugh at me and call me feeble. i shouldn't be this behind at this age, so hopefully i can fix this pathetic excuse for a body.

great to be here!@

chronicelite said:
thanks guys!!!

i have underdeveloped muscles to the extreme, i tried doing an assisted pull up with 50 pounds off my weight and i still couldn't, i was so discouraged i didnt keep going until i could do one but, i lack muscle in so many areas that my friends laugh at me and call me feeble. i shouldn't be this behind at this age, so hopefully i can fix this pathetic excuse for a body.

great to be here!@

Stick with it, you'll get there.

Welcome to IM!!

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of great help here chron, just be sure to include some information on yourself when posting..

Height, weight, goals, etc....

You'll get the help you need.

Welcome to IM! :thumb:

chronicelite said:
thanks guys!!!

great to be here!@

It takes time. Make sure your diet is healthy. Read the stickies in diet section. Also check out the stickies in the training section. They helped me a lot. I printed them out and keep them in a folder. Kinda weird but I reference them a lot. There is so much useful information on this board. Have fun.

Back