PDA

View Full Version : andro`s potency compared to other test. products

beerman_420
04-29-2006, 02:13 PM
I know andro is considered an anabolic steroid but its not as good as the other ones.. in a percentage .. how much stronger are the rest compared to andro because ive only tried andro and dont know which to experiment with

Du
05-07-2006, 11:31 AM
I know andro is considered an anabolic steroid but its not as good as the other ones.. in a percentage .. how much stronger are the rest compared to andro because ive only tried andro and dont know which to experiment with

Plain old androstenedione? Its nothin at all...

Its like comparing ultimate frisbee with australian rugby.

Mudge
05-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Andro is shit.

skaterdude
05-07-2006, 11:45 AM
5%

Tha Don
05-08-2006, 01:36 AM
andro is a precursor of testosterone, however it readily converts to estrone and estradiol, not considered the most effective or efficient of anabolic substances out there, personally i don't see why anyone would bother with it

Double D
05-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Well andro is something that good ole big mac made famous! And it got way way to much publicity off of that! andro absolutly sucks! As far as how it compares well it doesnt. Its kinda like comparing a chicken breast with a candy bar and asking which is better for you?! So yeah andro is basically a pill that you have to choke down daily with very little to show for it!