• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question?

G.Diesel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On the LiquiNolva im goin to purchase I don't understand the damn dosage. I have my PCT lined up and everthing...

30ml @ 25mg/ml

Can someone explain it to me..?

30ml (servings) @ 25mg Nolva
30 servings of 25mg

Proper dosings would most likely be 50mg/day for the first week-week1/2, and then drop it to one dosage for the last week and a half. The bottle, should last around three weeks.

Here's what I was going to do..

Week 1: 40mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 20mg
Week 4: 10mg

So your saying

2ml = 50mg??

What do you think of running

Week

1 - 50mg
2 - 25mg
3 - 25mg
4 - 12.5mg

G.Diesel said:
So your saying

2ml = 50mg??

What do you think of running

Week

1 - 50mg
2 - 25mg
3 - 25mg
4 - 12.5mg
\
yeh mate 2ml=50mg

G.Diesel said:
On the LiquiNolva im goin to purchase I don't understand the damn dosage. I have my PCT lined up and everthing...

30ml @ 25mg/ml

Can someone explain it to me..?
weeks
1 3cc
2 2cc
3 2cc
4 1cc

Soo ill need to purchase 2 bottles? I almost fully understand. Haha sorry about this guy's.

G.Diesel said:
Soo ill need to purchase 2 bottles? I almost fully understand. Haha sorry about this guy's.
you could run
1. 2cc
2. 2cc
3. 1cc

If you want...Heavy PCT is over rated IMO if you are doung short cycles ( 8 weeks or less).

when it comes to gynocomastia you dont want to fuck around. get extra nolva and keep it, there have been reports of people getting gyno months after ending a superdrol cycle.

If you're placing an order, Nolvadex is like a fire extinguisher. Better to have two than one. Even if you don't need it. Consider a second bottle like insurance. I normally won't run a cycle unless I have enough Nolva for two cycles, just in case. I've never needed extra, but I always sleep better knowing I have it if I need it.

Back