• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clen + test.

tweeter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What would happen if someone took clen and test. prop. in a cycle?

tweeter said:
What would happen if someone took clen and test. prop. in a cycle?
Post the exact cycle in detail so we can comment on this.

You actually need to post alot more info than that. Anyone wanting advice should post their stats and experience lifting and previous cycles.

ok, I've been on this site for a long time this is my first cycle. I want to do test. prop. 100mg eod. for a 6-8 week cycle. I also want to get cut this summer also. I know that when a person is on a cycle they have to up their calorie intake and pretty much eat like a horse. I didn't know if while on my cycle I could take clen to keep eating alot of calories and still get rid of some fat and still gain mass. I'm 5'11'' 230 not alot of body fat just a pretty big gut and some chest fat.

tweeter said:
ok, I've been on this site for a long time this is my first cycle. I want to do test. prop. 100mg eod. for a 6-8 week cycle. I also want to get cut this summer also. I know that when a person is on a cycle they have to up their calorie intake and pretty much eat like a horse. I didn't know if while on my cycle I could take clen to keep eating alot of calories and still get rid of some fat and still gain mass. I'm 5'11'' 230 not alot of body fat just a pretty big gut and some chest fat.
I would hit 150mg prop EOD for 8 weeks...the clen I have no idea, it has been 5 years since I have used that. I would run 75mcg T-3 the entire cycle....much better then clen IMO.

I agree that you would be better off using T3 than clen. 100 mg EOD of test prop is a great dose for a first cycle, IMO.

Start the T3 at 25 mcg/day for a few days, then raise it to 50 then 75 mcg/day. With your diet in order, you should do fine with this.

whats a good brand of T3 I found it on ag guys. but it's not cheap. and it's in liquid form. Is there any good place to buy T3 pills.

tweeter said:
whats a good brand of T3 I found it on ag guys. but it's not cheap. and it's in liquid form. Is there any good place to buy T3 pills.
Yes drive to Mexico....you can buy 100 pills for $4 there....put them in a effedra bottle and you are all set. :thumb:

25mcg per pill

T3 clen? which are you referring to?

my advice to the poster is just to go with the test for now, maybe a little EC if you wish but keep a close eye on that BP, combined with a solid diet and good training schedule you should make some great progress, i've used clen before and for what its worth i feel its very over-rated, there is nothing from it that can't be achieved through a little extra cardio, and cardio actually makes you feel good (healthier), clen on the other hand.. not so good!

I dpn'y know if i'll do the t3 now. If i did would it be better to to a 8 week cycle of test prop but the first 4 weeks of the cycle use t3 or do the t3 the last 4 weeks of the cycle? Once i work my way up to 100 mcg a day should I do it like that until I want off of it or should i work my way back down?

Back