• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle

G.Diesel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright so I will be starting my Superdrol Cycle next week.

I am not taking Milk Thistle because I will be taking Liver Pro, also im running a fairly low dose safe cycle as it is.

Week 1- 10mg Superdrol/Liver Pro 3 Caps/6-OXO 300/RYR 1.2g/CEE/White Blood
Week 2- 10mg Superdrol/Liver Pro 3 Caps/6-OXO 300/RYR 1.2g/CEE/White Blood
Week 3- 10mg Superdrol/Liver Pro 3 Caps/6-OXO 300/RYR 1.2g/CEE/White Blood

PCT

Week 4- Nolva 2cc/6-OXO 600/Liver Pro 3 Caps/CEE/White Blood
Week 5- Nolva 2cc/6-OXO 300/Liver Pro 3 Caps/CEE/White Blood
Week 6- Nolva 1cc/6-OXO 300/Liver Pro 3 Caps/CEE/White Blood

is this your first cycle?

lets see your age and stats.

Id recomend doing 20mg for 4-6 weeks.

1. Im not going past 3 weeks
2. Im not going past 10mg
3. Thanks for the feedback!

G.Diesel said:

I am not taking Milk Thistle because I will be taking Liver Pro, also im running a fairly low dose safe cycle as it is.

PCT

what are your stats?
10mg might be a waste depending on your weight

Current Stats:

Weight:163
Height: 5"7
Bodyfat%: 4.6

Please do not say one thing about age.

G.Diesel said:
1. Im not going past 3 weeks
2. Im not going past 10mg
3. Thanks for the feedback!

Please dont say one thing about my age.

So let me get this right. you came on here to get advice on your cycle but you are unwilling to conceder changing your cycle in any way.

what did you come on here for?

All that cycle will do for you is waste your money and close your grothplates.

so in effect you are paying money to end any chance of ever getting taller and will likely not gain anything that you will keep past pct.

To be completely honost with you I do not want to get taller. Also why would I do that to my body when most people say 10/20/20 or 10/10/20 is good enough. Also alot of people reccomend that you don't go over 3 week's. Im not a 200lb male. Also on the third week I will bump it up most likly.

seems like you have it all figured out. why are you wasting your time on here?
go get huge, kid.

see you in 5 weeks when you make a post about how you didnt gain shit on you cycle.

G.Diesel said:
Current Stats:

ha,you now your going to get cruisified about your age so i ll leave it to someone else,so i guess you no steroids are bad if your under 21 and i guess you no that and are going to do it anyway,thats why you want to run a low dose.

start at 10mg for the first couple of days or even a week and see if you get any sides i doubt you will then up the dose to 20mg then do that for wk 2-3 depending on sides.
remember drink plenty of water while on and pre load your liver supp 1 wk before you start,might wanna grab some saw palmetto for your prostate just to be on the safe side,pre load to

Im not one of those know-it-all teenager's. I did my studying, why do you think im not accepting change. You have 5 posts, maybe if another member from this site backed your reasoning I could consider change. 10mg for 3 weeks is better than 20 for 6.

IML Gear Cream!
THE OMEN said:
ha,you now your going to get cruisified about your age so i ll leave it to someone else,so i guess you no steroids are bad if your under 21 and i guess you no that and are going to do it anyway,thats why you want to run a low dose.

start at 10mg for the first couple of days or even a week and see if you get any sides i doubt you will then up the dose to 20mg then do that for wk 2-3 depending on sides.
remember drink plenty of water while on and pre load your liver supp 1 wk before you start,might wanna grab some saw palmetto for your prostate just to be on the safe side,pre load to

Alright, I took the saw palmetto out because I heard it was over-rated unless I got the best product. But ill throw it back in there. Thanks for the feedback Omen.

G.Diesel said:

PCT

also what supps are you taking

G.Diesel said:
Current Stats:

I played football with this guy in highschool, he was 5'6-5'8 then....I met him again when I was 23...he was 6'3, so take care with what you do. 5'7'' is short and women and employers look at height.....I would hold off for at least 1 more full year.

What's listed other than Protein, Glutamine, a Multi,and some Fish Oil Cap's. I took out the Milk Thistle because Liver Pro was my liver protectant, and because I was running a fairly short low dose cycle.

Saw Palemetto at 320mg ED

ForemanRules said:
I played football with this guy in highschool, he was 5'6-5'8 then....I met him again when I was 23...he was 6'3, so take care with what you do. 5'7'' is short and women and employers look at height.....I would hold off for at least 1 more full year.

agreed but dont think hes going to listen,foreman shouldnt 6-oxo be used in pct not while on cycle,correct me if im wrong

ForemanRules said:

I'll take it into consideration, I got until Monday to make up my mind.

THE OMEN said:
agreed but dont think hes going to listen,foreman shouldnt 6-oxo be used in pct not while on cycle,correct me if im wrong

6-OXO was being used in both, but I would like to switch it with a Anti-E to prevent any possible gyno.

diesel how many years you been lifting?
whats your diet like?

IML Gear Cream!
I've been lifting for 4 year's steadily. I eat around 3,000-4,000 clean calories a day.

anyway diesel hope the cycle goes well and let us no what the out comes like.
GOODLUCK

DO NOT run superdrol for 6 weeks. do the 3 weeks.
oh, and dont do AAS until youve gained 50-60 pounds naturally.
had to say it.

I have decided to wait atleast a year or two before I use gear. Thank you for changing my mind and not going through with something so stupid. Ill reach my full natural limit before I use the gear.

Thanks again guy's for convincing me before I fucked myself up.

G.Diesel said:
I have decided to wait atleast a year or two before I use gear. Thank you for changing my mind and not going through with something so stupid. Ill reach my full natural limit before I use the gear.

Thanks again guy's for convincing me before I fucked myself up.

Thats a smart move. i made a huge mistake running that and pheara plex. what a mess i made of my body (and still is)

good move.

is that the animal pack logo in your avatar? they make good shit

Back