• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running the syringe under warm tap?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I usually do this with my shots now, as opposed to putting amps/vials in water as i pre-load my shots at the start of each week (to get my dosing from the amps correct), however i've heard a couple of guys bitch about this not being very safe in regards to sterility, despite the fact that the water is only going over the body of the syringe and is nowhere near the needle or coming into contact with any parts in which it could enter the syringe, any thoughts on whether or not this is safe to do?

I heat a glass of water in the microwave for 1 min and then place the syringe in it. That water is hot as hell. Also if you do this you need to take it out of the water for about 1 min before use as the needle part is to hot to use and will burn the skin as you enter to inject.

I've run mine under the hot tap for quite some time now. It seems to make a big difference for me. Not sure why though. I leave the cap on the needle and hold the syringe at such an angle that the water runs away from the needle. I've never had a problem.

largepkg said:
I've run mine under the hot tap for quite some time now. It seems to make a big difference for me. Not sure why though. I leave the cap on the needle and hold the syringe at such an angle that the water runs away from the needle. I've never had a problem.
this is what i do, and this is what i've explained to the guys that are doubting me doing it, they still have the "rather you than me" attitude, i did it on my last cycle too and all of my jabs went fine, so i'll continue to do it

I'd rather do it that way, too. I have been doing it this entire cycle so far. It is better than your labels sogging off of the vials and it doesn't give the oil as much time to cool down and get thicker again.

Tha Don said:
this is what i do, and this is what i've explained to the guys that are doubting me doing it, they still have the "rather you than me" attitude, i did it on my last cycle too and all of my jabs went fine, so i'll continue to do it
I thought you were done with gear?

what do you do to get some of the crystalization out heat the vial and shake or just heat the syringe with water sometimes i have a problem gettting them out and heat the vial.

I run the water until its super hot....then I stop the sink up enough to come almost to the top of the vial....I let the vial sit in there for about 1 minute while I get swabs and pins ready....this makes it cake to draw and shoot.

IML Gear Cream!
largepkg said:
Are you ever really done with this stuff?
true

just taking it as it comes, i felt pretty darn dreadful on my last cycle thats for sure and i really did question if i would run anything again, i guess temptation got the better of me

whilst i'm still lifting i'm going to want to be making progress, wanting to get bigger/stronger/leaner, and i'm at that stage where that means having to use steroids, its sad but that is the reality of it all, i guess the only way out of it would be to give up the iron game completely for a while, but that ain't happening whilst i'm at uni!

Tha Don said:
true

just taking it as it comes, i felt pretty darn dreadful on my last cycle thats for sure and i really did question if i would run anything again, i guess temptation got the better of me

whilst i'm still lifting i'm going to want to be making progress, wanting to get bigger/stronger/leaner, and i'm at that stage where that means having to use steroids, its sad but that is the reality of it all, i guess the only way out of it would be to give up the iron game completely for a while, but that ain't happening whilst i'm at uni!

No offense but judging by your pictures, you look like you could still make quite a bit of natural progress bro.

If you concerned with sterility, you could boil some water 1st then wait for it cool down.

Tha Don said:
look whos talking :lame:

What's lame? I'm not the one on juice. Have never touched the stuff yet. I KNOW I have a long way to go first.

Don't get all bent out of joint because you hit a plateau and suddenly decided the only way to get bigger was to start on the sauce. I'm not trying to bag on you, just pointing it out. Can't take criticism? Don't post pictures, don't talk about your workouts, cycles, etc...

musclepump said:
No offense but judging by your pictures, you look like you could still make quite a bit of natural progress bro.

I completely agree.

musclepump said:
What's lame? I'm not the one on juice. Have never touched the stuff yet. I KNOW I have a long way to go first.
if i'm not mistaken you've ran methyl-1-testosterone, FYI that is a steroid

Don't get all bent out of joint because you hit a plateau and suddenly decided the only way to get bigger was to start on the sauce.
of course mate! i'd risk getting tits, losing my hair, getting acne, shutting down my natural testosterone levels, wrecking blood lipids, wrecking liver values, permenant eye sight damage, deep vein thrombosis etc etc when switching up my workout routine or adding in more EFAs to my diet could do the job, yeah? you are complete tit!

I'm not trying to bag on you, just pointing it out. Can't take criticism? Don't post pictures, don't talk about your workouts, cycles, etc...
you crack me up :laugh:

Tha Don said:
if i'm not mistaken you've ran methyl-1-testosterone, FYI that is a steroid

of course mate! i'd risk getting tits, losing my hair, getting acne, shutting down my natural testosterone levels, wrecking blood lipids, wrecking liver values, permenant eye sight damage, deep vein thrombosis etc etc when switching up my workout routine or adding in more EFAs to my diet could do the job, yeah? you are complete tit!

you crack me up :laugh:

You're right, mate. I did run M1T. I am a steroid user. :shhh::welldone:

But regardless, I don't know that there's anyone on the planet that can't get bigger than you are now without drugs. Tit. Take whatever way out you want, I'm merely adding my opinion. Which, you know, is ok to do on the internet. Of course, you're often met by oversensitive nitwits--such as yourself--who can't handle it, but then again... no one cares.

IML Gear Cream!
listen here girls....time to take your anti-e's or some adex. By the sound of your convo your estrogen is running wild and you both are getting all emotional here. :lol:

Back