• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomid and how to take it.

baz33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Excuse my stupidity and total lack of knowledge here. I recently purchase some clomiphene citrate to help with my PCT after my first cycle.

From what I had been told I thought it would have came in tablet form, but instead its liquid form in a bottle.

How do you take this? Or have i bought the wrong thing?!?

I expect to be flamed over this, but don't mind as long as someone can give me a proper answer :p

measure it with a syringe, squirt it into your mouth. I suggest putting water in your mouth first because chances are it's gonna taste horrible.

As I do with all my liquid research products, since they all taste like shit, I use some empty Gel Caps from GNC. Fill up your dosage in a syringe and inject it into the caps, however many it takes, and you never have to taste the stuff.

just dose it with a syringe....squirt it into your mouth and chase it with your beverage of choice.

TrojanMan60563 said:
just dose it with a syringe....squirt it into your mouth and chase it with your beverage of choice.

Still irritates some peoples throats. I just throw it in a shake or drink.

Thanks a lot for the advice guys, really appreciate it.

Also, is the liquid form just as good as the tablet form, from your experiences?

Back