• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jinotropin????????

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.jintropinonline.com/buy.php

Has anyone ordered directly from Jinotropin or known any non-medical reputable source who has?

If I obtain a prescription, how can that translate onto a shipping label so that the GOVT won't steal my GH?????

Any info; as always, greatly appreciated

The Monkey Man said:
http://www.jintropinonline.com/buy.php

Has anyone ordered directly from Jinotropin or known any non-medical reputable source who has?

If I obtain a prescription, how can that translate onto a shipping label so that the GOVT won't steal my GH?????

Any info; as always, greatly appreciated
these people aren't stupid. they will pack it so it gets to you. they don't want to take a loss by having to re-ship something.

Are you in India or the US? If you are in the US I'm pretty sure you are screwed.

#1 Its an overseas medicinal product, ergo not approved in the US.
#2 It isn't going to be labled Bobs Wigit Factory.

when would a doctor prescribe HGH in the states? I know they perscribe it for childern with growing disorders but is there anti-aging clinics that perscribe it also like test?

At a very expensive price, yes GH is one of the LEF type goodies.

www.lef.org

You better off inducing its release and priming cells for enhanced production, rather than assuming the peptides you're purchasing are functional/intact and free of contaminants.

WOW!! Thats some expensive Jin. Is this a legit Pharm? That price is waaaaay high bro. If you haven't ordered from them before i'd be careful.

kicka19 said:
when would a doctor prescribe HGH in the states? I know they perscribe it for childern with growing disorders but is there anti-aging clinics that perscribe it also like test?

Plastic surgeons prescribe it for anti-aging, and fat loss as opposed
to liposuction...

The problem is... They usually want to sell the product also - :(

Back