• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best time of day for D-bols

XYchromeDome

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've read a whole lot about typical cycles, but none of them say exactly when to take your gear. For instance, Should orals be taken in the morning, before training or before bed? Also, should they be taken all at once for throughout the day? If any of these rules apply to injectables as well, please let me know.

I would be interested to know this also. I am also going to start on D-ball(5mg) this week and would like to know how to cycle it alone with no stack. I have a 100 pills.

I'm 5/9 160.

Thanks, Tom

How often you take a drug has to do with how long it stays in your system. Some drugs can be injected weekly, while others can be injected every other day...

D-bols have a very short half life, about 3.5 hours, and therefore should be taken with food at least 4 times per day in order to keep blood levels up all day. Some guys will even get up in the middle of the night to take a dose.

So at least four per day everyday. What is the max you should take in one day?

When and how much clomid after 100 pills?

Well, a person new to steroids could really gain some weight on just 2 per day, however, if you only have 100 pills I would recommend 5 days on, 2 days off, of four pills each day. This would last you 5 weeks total, and should provide some decent gains. Start clomid in week 5...100 mg per day for 2 weeks, and then 50 mg per day for 1-2 weeks.

Can't promise that you will keep alot of what you gained, but if you gain 10 lbs, you may keep 4-6 of it if you do the right thing.

that sounds almost exactly like my cycle, except i also have 5 sus250s in addition to the 100 d-bols. I asked you already about the clomid and nolvadex. I didn't know I should do the 5days on 2 days off though. Should I start the d-bols and the sus at the same time?

I give the 5 on 2 off protocol to those who have limited amounts od dbol. This will allow for a longer cycle than taking it everyday, and still produce decent gains for a steroid newbie.

Yes, take the sust 250 with the dbol...maybe 1 shot every 10-14 days.

I managed to get the 25mg d-balls, need to know how to cycle them alone.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

IML Gear Cream!
25th post time to veiw pictures

Gopro,

Thanks again for your help.

Back