• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

time to gain

Skin&Bones

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think this is one of my first posts so go easy on me. Im 6 ft tall, 185lbs. (Ectomorph) I work out pretty hard 5 days a week. Im currently take protein, creatine, No2, and multi-vitamins. My diet is so-so. I eat alot, just not that great and Im struggling to gain weight, mostly my chest. Iv been doing a little research on juice and am thinking about a cycle of Sustanon. Is there anyone who has tryed it, and do you guys have any other recommendations. Im not looking to get huge, I would like to be around 210ish.
Thanks for the help. Adam

Skin&Bones said:
My diet is so-so. I eat alot, just not that great and Im struggling to gain weight.

work on this before you juice.

you also didnt post your age.

Skin&Bones said:
I think this is one of my first posts so go easy on me. Im 6 ft tall, 185lbs. (Ectomorph) I work out pretty hard 5 days a week. Im currently take protein, creatine, No2, and multi-vitamins. My diet is so-so. I eat alot, just not that great and Im struggling to gain weight, mostly my chest. Iv been doing a little research on juice and am thinking about a cycle of Sustanon. Is there anyone who has tryed it, and do you guys have any other recommendations. Im not looking to get huge, I would like to be around 210ish.
Thanks for the help. Adam
How many years have you been lifting?? and what type of workout do you do?

ForemanRules said:
How many years have you been lifting?? and what type of workout do you do?
I worked out for a little over a year and took 3 months off. Iv been in the gym again for 2 months. At my peak, I weighed 199 with the same workout schedule and supplements and the same diet. Im not too sure what you mean about what type of workout do I do.

Skin&Bones said:
My diet is so-so.

There is your problem, and steroids dont fix what you put in your mouth. Even if they did, would you want to be on them the rest of your life just to fix that problem?

Skin&Bones said:
I worked out for a little over a year and took 3 months off. Iv been in the gym again for 2 months. At my peak, I weighed 199 with the same workout schedule and supplements and the same diet. Im not too sure what you mean about what type of workout do I do.
Workout 3 more naturally

Back