PDA

View Full Version : pct ????????

diablomex
05-19-2006, 10:55 PM
if i was to do a stack like this for 8 weeks :d-bol,anodrol,and test sus. what should my pct be.any feedback,would be appreciate it.thank you

diablomex
05-19-2006, 11:00 PM
what you think of this cycle compared to products like phera plex

GFR
05-19-2006, 11:04 PM
if i was to do a stack like this for 8 weeks :d-bol,anodrol,and test sus. what should my pct be.any feedback,would be appreciate it.thank youPick d-bol or anadrol...do not do both

diablomex
05-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Pick d-bol or anadrol...do not do both
well hold on the cycle goes like this
week 1-2 d-bol 2/day ,anadrol 4cc/day
week 3-4 d-bol 2 /day,test sus 4cc/day
week5-6 d-bol 2/day,anadrol 4cc/day
week 7-8 d-bol 2 /day,test sus 4cc/day

GFR
05-19-2006, 11:33 PM
well hold on the cycle goes like this
week 1-2 d-bol 2/day ,anadrol 4cc/day
week 3-4 d-bol 2 /day,test sus 4cc/day
week5-6 d-bol 2/day,anadrol 4cc/day
week 7-8 d-bol 2 /day,test sus 4cc/day
Terrible cycle.

1-8 Test 250mg 2x a week
1-4 D-bol 30mg EOD

PCT

diablomex
05-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Terrible cycle.

1-8 Test 250mg 2x a week
1-4 D-bol 30mg EOD

PCT
its a suggested cycle by the sellers its called the 8 week staggered form blitz cycle. and im not going to start it for proabably for 3 months and it comes with a guide.anyways, do i do a pct the same as if i was doing a cycle of phera plex or methyldrol ???

aceshigh
05-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Terrible cycle.

1-8 Test 250mg 2x a week
1-4 D-bol 30mg EOD

PCT
did u mean ed or eod with the d-bol??

aceshigh
05-20-2006, 10:24 AM
d-bol and anadrol shouldnt be used together

Mudge
05-20-2006, 12:07 PM
its a suggested cycle by the sellers its called the 8 week staggered form blitz cycle. and im not going to start it for proabably for 3 months and it comes with a guide.anyways, do i do a pct the same as if i was doing a cycle of phera plex or methyldrol ???

Lets establish something first. Are you talking about DRUG DEALERS or are you talking about some bullshit legal product with a bunch of shitheaped hype behind it?

Liquid anadrol is pretty rare, and 4cc a day in conjunction with dbol would make your liver run for the hills.

TheCurse
05-20-2006, 01:44 PM
run to the hills .....
run for your life

diablomex
05-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Lets establish something first. Are you talking about DRUG DEALERS or are you talking about some bullshit legal product with a bunch of shitheaped hype behind it?

Liquid anadrol is pretty rare, and 4cc a day in conjunction with dbol would make your liver run for the hills.
Liquid Anodrol is the newest and most powerful product to hit the market with incredible reports of mass and strength gains. Users generally apply 2 cc's in the morning and another 2 cc's in the afternoon with the special applicator provided. This liquid form is designed to enhance bioavailability with its unique topical delivery system. Anodrol's unique configuration may allow it to be absorbed through the skin similar to testosterone creams and patches.This special delivery system not only supports its bypass of destruction by the digestive process, but it also may clear "first pass" liver degradation usually seen in oral forms. The net result is an incredible increase in the desired hormones. The most desirable effect of this delivery system however is that Liquid Anodrol is not alkylated or methylated in configuration, which may completely eliminate toxicity problems with the liver..

Reports are coming in that Liquid Anodrol is truly all it is cracked up to be. Excellent gains are seen with 2-4 cc applied per day. The cream has a surprisingly pleasant smell and consistency similar to normal hand lotion. It is generally applied to the shoulders and arms. The formula has a natural time release effect and may produce the most dramatic muscle and strength gains of any product currently avaialble. A few users interviewed claim of improved mass gains when stacked with powerful orals such as D-DOL or WINNI-V0. This formula is a must try

Mudge
05-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Ok, so these are SUPPLEMENTS being posted in the ANABOLIC section. People who post here generally wont use that stuff, so posting in a supplement section might gain you more feedback.

Trouble
05-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Us sheepdogs, we like to keep an eye out for wolves.

Looks like you run into one.

See this T-Nation article (http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=C9B05877687678C4EE0B91BDED 7B12E0.hydra?id=462029)

Next time - do your homework.

diablomex
05-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Us sheepdogs, we like to keep an eye out for wolves.

Looks like you run into one.

See this T-Nation article (http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=C9B05877687678C4EE0B91BDED 7B12E0.hydra?id=462029)

Next time - do your homework.
you know i have done my homework and i know how some people feel.but some people are just too scarey to trust anything.and also ,all these people talking all that stuff, are not talking from experience of taking these people's products.have they tried their products.thats the people i'd rather hear from.im not saying your wrong,and im not saying your right. but i'd like to hear from someone that at least,tried their products.

Trouble
05-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Diablomex, I notice you're from Alabama.

Now, I lived in T-town for about a decade. Right around now, them big ole magnolia trees are in bloom. They look like magnolia trees, smell like 'em. Don't look like any other trees common to that part of the US.

These boys at T-Nation, they spell out very specifically, exactly what you're getting in this product, Liquid Anodrol. Its not what it sounds like and this company pulls this same stunt repeatedly with other products that they sell, using look alike names, but crappy analogs, sold at a pretty penny to unsuspecting folk.

This article is posted as a public service to keep forum members from being ripped off by this supplier.

This compound is not anadrol and it won't provide you with the known actions of anadrol. Nor can you be guanteed that it won't pass though liver.

Save your pennies and your liver. This product won't deliver the promises it makes.

Can't make a Lodge Pole pine into a Magnolia. Nosir, not no way.

topolo
05-20-2006, 10:18 PM
run to the hills .....
run for your life

:rofl: Way to go Bruce D.

GFR
05-21-2006, 12:24 AM
did u mean ed or eod with the d-bol??ED...sorry

diablomex
05-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Diablomex, I notice you're from Alabama.

Now, I lived in T-town for about a decade. Right around now, them big ole magnolia trees are in bloom. They look like magnolia trees, smell like 'em. Don't look like any other trees common to that part of the US.

These boys at T-Nation, they spell out very specifically, exactly what you're getting in this product, Liquid Anodrol. Its not what it sounds like and this company pulls this same stunt repeatedly with other products that they sell, using look alike names, but crappy analogs, sold at a pretty penny to unsuspecting folk.

This article is posted as a public service to keep forum members from being ripped off by this supplier.

This compound is not anadrol and it won't provide you with the known actions of anadrol. Nor can you be guanteed that it won't pass though liver.

Save your pennies and your liver. This product won't deliver the promises it makes.

Can't make a Lodge Pole pine into a Magnolia. Nosir, not no way.
well its not just the anadrol im going to be taken ,if you read the start of the thread.well,you know if i made a mistake ,by buying their products,then i'll let you know.because i already sent my money 5 days ago.and if they dont have the real deal,who does.anyways im not going to be doing that cycle for a couple of months.im finishing up the one im on,and start my pct this saturday.counting around 3 months,starting saturday.anyways,thanks for the feedback and advise.

Tha Don
05-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Liquid Anodrol is the newest and most powerful product to hit the market with incredible reports of mass and strength gains. Users generally apply 2 cc's in the morning and another 2 cc's in the afternoon with the special applicator provided. This liquid form is designed to enhance bioavailability with its unique topical delivery system. Anodrol's unique configuration may allow it to be absorbed through the skin similar to testosterone creams and patches.This special delivery system not only supports its bypass of destruction by the digestive process, but it also may clear "first pass" liver degradation usually seen in oral forms. The net result is an incredible increase in the desired hormones. The most desirable effect of this delivery system however is that Liquid Anodrol is not alkylated or methylated in configuration, which may completely eliminate toxicity problems with the liver..

Reports are coming in that Liquid Anodrol is truly all it is cracked up to be. Excellent gains are seen with 2-4 cc applied per day. The cream has a surprisingly pleasant smell and consistency similar to normal hand lotion. It is generally applied to the shoulders and arms. The formula has a natural time release effect and may produce the most dramatic muscle and strength gains of any product currently avaialble. A few users interviewed claim of improved mass gains when stacked with powerful orals such as D-DOL or WINNI-V0. This formula is a must try
:haha:

BigPapaPump68
05-21-2006, 01:15 PM
well its not just the anadrol im going to be taken ,if you read the start of the thread.well,you know if i made a mistake ,by buying their products,then i'll let you know.because i already sent my money 5 days ago.and if they dont have the real deal,who does.anyways im not going to be doing that cycle for a couple of months.im finishing up the one im on,and start my pct this saturday.counting around 3 months,starting saturday.anyways,thanks for the feedback and advise.
You better ask for your money back. Youd be better off paying for the real deal than spending your money on some ghetto ass gear.

Purdue Power
05-21-2006, 02:33 PM
I have seen the ads for the stuff that he is talking about many times. It it pretty sad that people actually spend the money on it. It costs about 4x what the actual steroid it is trying to rip off costs.

JerseyDevil
05-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Dawg, these fine people are trying to convince you to save your money. Andro and creatine? Suck up your pride, admit you were taken, and return the crap.

diablomex
05-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Dawg, these fine people are trying to convince you to save your money. Andro and creatine? Suck up your pride, admit you were taken, and return the crap.
say i do that,where do i go to get the real deal???????????????????????????

diablomex
05-21-2006, 07:57 PM
test sup. and d-bol are creatine??????????

Trouble
05-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey Pappa, that was a good one:

"...some ghetto-ass gear."

I'm gonna remember that line... LMAO!

Mudge
05-21-2006, 10:15 PM
say i do that,where do i go to get the real deal???????????????????????????

Not here, and dont ask here either.

diablomex
05-22-2006, 09:28 AM
Not here, and dont ask here either.
then dont say anything.ive been doing more research too.and yeah ppl talk stuff about their anodrol except for a couple of ppl that actually tried it.other than that ppl say their d-bol and test sus is cool.so far ive what i seen,and ive been going thru a lot of info.

redflash
05-22-2006, 12:26 PM
"The cream has a surprisingly pleasant smell and consistency similar to normal hand lotion.":laugh:

I wonder why that could be then...:rolleyes:

Send me $200 and I'll send you a tube of my Maxi-Anabol-Adrolabol Super Strength suppository cream. WARNING: this is for serious trainers only... and returning to the original question you posted, you won't need any PCT. You will be surprised by how much you gain from daily use of this product and post-cycle you will keep everything you gain from use of this product, GUARANTEED!

diablomex
05-22-2006, 12:50 PM
"The cream has a surprisingly pleasant smell and consistency similar to normal hand lotion.":laugh:

I wonder why that could be then...:rolleyes:

Send me $200 and I'll send you a tube of my Maxi-Anabol-Adrolabol Super Strength suppository cream. WARNING: this is for serious trainers only... and returning to the original question you posted, you won't need any PCT. You will be surprised by how much you gain from daily use of this product and post-cycle you will keep everything you gain from use of this product, GUARANTEED!
everybody got jokes

luke69duke69
05-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Diablomex, I'm not tryin to step on your toes, but I am curious after reading some of your previous posts about supplements you've taken in the past and posted about them as if they are actual steroids, how much have you spent on this stuff? Is there any friends of yours that have done real gear that might be able to point you in the right direction to real anabolics instead of hyped up cleverly disguised junk? I just feel bad that you're wasting a lot of money. Hell you should be able to run a dbol, test, nolva pct cycle for 8 weeks for less than $225. cheaper if you and your buddies buy in bulk through most sources.

diablomex
05-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Diablomex, I'm not tryin to step on your toes, but I am curious after reading some of your previous posts about supplements you've taken in the past and posted about them as if they are actual steroids, how much have you spent on this stuff? Is there any friends of yours that have done real gear that might be able to point you in the right direction to real anabolics instead of hyped up cleverly disguised junk? I just feel bad that you're wasting a lot of money. Hell you should be able to run a dbol, test, nolva pct cycle for 8 weeks for less than $225. cheaper if you and your buddies buy in bulk through most sources.
i wish i had friends that were into bodybuilding like me.but i dont,alone in this, in alabama.i talked to someone,from that company that everyones bashing.they told me,its funny when people talk stuff,when they havent even tried our products.and weve been in bussiness for 7 years,with a money back guarrantee .if our products were really fake or junk,we would be broke and out of bussiness a long time ago.thats what she told me,she does has a point.but anyways,thanks for the advice and lookin out. i wish i had a buddy that knew what was up,over here. ive been doing this for almost 4 yrs. on my own,of course.them post your talking about.i was just trying to make an example that, if i should do the same type of pct, in this future cycle im going to do.but thanks for looking out anyways.

BigPapaPump68
05-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey Pappa, that was a good one:

"...some ghetto-ass gear."

I'm gonna remember that line... LMAO!
Trouble, Im glad you liked it:)

luke69duke69
05-26-2006, 08:23 AM
I found the sides from some of prohormones worse than regular gear. Everyone is different though but it never hurts to be overly cautious. If it's a question of whether to run PCT for three weeks vs. four weeks, if you have the extra nolva, run it four and be safe. What's a few bucks worth of pills if it helps you keep a few extra pounds of muscle.