• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Advise..Please

dogbreath1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All,

I'm a middle aged male with a bad back (3 herniated discs). I'm about to start my first cycle using naposin and proviron and was looking for advice on how much to use throughout my cycle.

I'm 6' 2'', 185lbs...thin build in pretty good shape other than my back.

I'm primarily doing this to quickly build up my back muscles to a point that I can continue with a "clean" excercise regime without fear of re-injuring my lower back..as I've done before.
I'm just sick and tired of this constant pain and am willing to try almost anything.

Thanks in advance.
DogBreath.

I'm assuming when you say napoism that you mean dbol tabs. I'd also guess they're 5mg tabs. I haven't taken that brand personally but I've run Dbol in every cycle at the beginning. Take 5 tabs a day for 4 weeks and consider getting 20ml of testosterone enanthanate to run 500mg per week for weeks 1-10. you can throw the proviron in around weeks 6-10. If memory serves me right proviron is liver toxic but not nearly like dbol, I might be wrong on this. As far as doing it to strengthen muscles around joints that were previously injured and stuff I have no idea how that would work. I would think you may wind up putting undue stress on the discs, but I have no clue. What do you have to take for PCT?

What do you have to take for PCT?

Umm,.. What is PCT?

PCT= post cycle therapy. When you put steroids into your system your body stops producing natural testosterone and because of the steroids, your body will have an overabundance of estrogen to combat. Nolvadex helps block the estrogen from binding to receptors like breast tissue and helps keep you from getting gyno or bitch tits after your cycle and possibly during it if it flares up. I think ya need to do a little more research before starting this cycle. If you just ran Dbol and proviron you could probably get away without any Nolva since neither shuts your system down super hard if you only run the cycle a short period of time, but I personally would have some on hand. What were you planning if all of the sudden your body reacts badly to the gear and you start growing a breast?? Consider nolvadex like a fire extinguisher under your sink or in your garage. Insurance. and a lot cheaper than having the breast tissue surgically removed.

dogbreath1 said:
Hi All,

I'm a middle aged male with a bad back (3 herniated discs). I'm about to start my first cycle using naposin and proviron and was looking for advice on how much to use throughout my cycle.

I'm 6' 2'', 185lbs...thin build in pretty good shape other than my back.

I'm primarily doing this to quickly build up my back muscles to a point that I can continue with a "clean" excercise regime without fear of re-injuring my lower back..as I've done before.
I'm just sick and tired of this constant pain and am willing to try almost anything.

Thanks in advance.
DogBreath.

dogbreath1 said:
What do you have to take for PCT?

Umm,.. What is PCT?
Sounds like a recipe for disaster...you need to put on some more size naturally and learn about steroids before you can even conder a cycle.

ForemanRules said:
Sounds like a recipe for disaster...you need to put on some more size naturally and learn about steroids before you can even conder a cycle.
ditto, at those stats i'd find it hard to believe you are ready to be taking steroids

also you need to do a lot more research, pct is common knowledge

Thanks a lot. Obviously, I have a hell of a lot to learn about this stuff and am not ready to start anything.
I really appreciate you taking the time to set me streight.

Thanks....
DogBreath

luke69duke69 said:
PCT= post cycle therapy. When you put steroids into your system your body stops producing natural testosterone and because of the steroids, your body will have an overabundance of estrogen to combat. Nolvadex helps block the estrogen from binding to receptors like breast tissue and helps keep you from getting gyno or bitch tits after your cycle and possibly during it if it flares up. I think ya need to do a little more research before starting this cycle. If you just ran Dbol and proviron you could probably get away without any Nolva since neither shuts your system down super hard if you only run the cycle a short period of time, but I personally would have some on hand. What were you planning if all of the sudden your body reacts badly to the gear and you start growing a breast?? Consider nolvadex like a fire extinguisher under your sink or in your garage. Insurance. and a lot cheaper than having the breast tissue surgically removed.

O.K., I read this before I bought the Proviron and just read it again from the site recommended, above. From what I understand if I take Proviron then I dont need to take Nolvadex.. Is this true?
I'm just trying to understand the basics of this stuff.

"Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no rebound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Proviron cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms".

Back