• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

another first cycle

silly_me

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys. Basically i have been researching for a while now and i want to do my first cycle. Now i hear that Test is the best but it also has moderate side effects right? well i dont wanna get hair loss, so what is something perhaps a little lighter?

2nd i live in australia and its pretty taboo talking about roids at the gym. i understand you cant talk about sources here so i can give out email but i was wondering where i could get some? any hints would be helpful. Also i would consider homebrew but how could i order in the powder? thanks guys

silly_me said:
Hi guys. Basically i have been researching for a while now and i want to do my first cycle. Now i hear that Test is the best but it also has moderate side effects right? well i dont wanna get hair loss, so what is something perhaps a little lighter?

2nd i live in australia and its pretty taboo talking about roids at the gym. i understand you cant talk about sources here so i can give out email but i was wondering where i could get some? any hints would be helpful. Also i would consider homebrew but how could i order in the powder? thanks guys
I like this " i understand you cant talk about sources here so i can give out email but i was wondering where i could get some"?

i meant you could email me for help. I was reading through some old posts where some members where emailing each other about sources

i did then hes a 12 year old boy apparently...

Before Foreman says it.

Age?
Height?
Years Naturally Training?
Weight?
Max Dead, Squat, Bench?

22 next week. 5"11. bench 325 last week, 325lb squat (weak knees) 330lb dead :), trained 2 years, 85 kilos (so 190lb i guess)

If all that's true I'd think you might need to train a couple more years, but I don't see why you couldn't do a cycle. Seems like you might wanna train a couple more years to achieve your full potential with OTC stuff. But, if you're going to do a cycle just do a Test cycle and stop being a pussy about it. All steroids have side-affects - it comes wth the territory. Get a good cycle down, and go for it.

JordanMang said:
If all that's true I'd think you might need to train a couple more years, but I don't see why you couldn't do a cycle. Seems like you might wanna train a couple more years to achieve your full potential with OTC stuff. But, if you're going to do a cycle just do a Test cycle and stop being a pussy about it. All steroids have side-affects - it comes wth the territory. Get a good cycle down, and go for it.

Dude....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=47951

JordanMang said:

Yes but as you may see i am eating high for the last 3 months and ive hit a plateau as my bodyweight is really quite low for the lifts im putting up. Id just like to 'jump start' so to speak

IML Gear Cream!
I think you are just asking for trouble, but I know how you feel. I felt the same way on my first......tired of being stuck in the same ole rut and not going anywhere, but steroids arent magic and the fact is you keep some of what you gained while you are on it, but theres many bad things that go along with it. So do some research and post a cycle that peaks your interest and we can take a look at it. Do you have your post cycle therapy down? You know what you are going to take to get the man jewels to kick back in? Just somethings to think about.

20mg Nolvadex per day for a month and clomid about 2 weeks after a 10 week cycle of test.

Can i start nolvadex straight away after the cycle or do i have to wait? does everyone go through a period of testicle down syndrome?

silly_me said:
i meant you could email me for help. I was reading through some old posts where some members where emailing each other about sources
E-mail sent, don't worry about the FBI thing in the corner...it's just a glitch in my system.

Amazing how many peeps on this site under 200 lbs in body weight bench over 300 lbs.

Then I see other sites with guys 190 lbs telling the truth and benching 20 lbs over there body weight.

We have a site here with 90% of the young lads with super strength. Why the need for gear.

Tough Old Man said:
Amazing how many peeps on this site under 200 lbs in body weight bench over 300 lbs.

Then I see other sites with guys 190 lbs telling the truth and benching 20 lbs over there body weight.

We have a site here with 90% of the young lads with super strength. Why the need for gear.

I know what you are saying. I had the same feeling at bpdybuilding.com which is why i left. I will post a series of picture (not a vid i dont want to be recognised, not that there is a chance but you get the idea).

This is why i want to look as strong as i really am, trust me i get the weird looks when people see me doing it. I competed in powerlifting as a one off about 3 months ago with a max bench of 250 at the exact same weight. Anyways im not here to prove myself im just asking for help what do you think yes or no? Oh and foremanrules. it wouldnt really bother me abou the FBI thing cos im in aus...

I dont use nolva unless I start feeling my nipples gettin a little tender. I like nolva for pct imo. I've never used clomid, just heard its a depressing drug.

Double D said:
I dont use nolva unless I start feeling my nipples gettin a little tender. I like nolva for pct imo. I've never used clomid, just heard its a depressing drug.

yes i read that clomid can acutally increase estrogen and supprese test levels again so i will dump that.

if i have test e 10 ml that is the equivalent of how many 500mg? basically how many weeks is that worth? i cant find conversion anywhere. and i havent bought it yet so i dont have the label on the bottle to tell me

EDIT: dw about that q, i will ask the dosage

Last edited:
silly_me said:
yes i read that clomid can acutally increase estrogen and supprese test levels again so i will dump that.

if i have test e 10 ml that is the equivalent of how many 500mg? basically how many weeks is that worth? i cant find conversion anywhere. and i havent bought it yet so i dont have the label on the bottle to tell me

EDIT: dw about that q, i will ask the dosage

10ml=2500mg 250mg per ml

i am guessing deca shouldnt be used as a base should it? test is best. decca is a bit cheaper cos i can use lower doses

Also, i was looking at steroid.com and the effectivness chart showed that test E had a fairly low rating for keeping gains do you believe this is true?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:

Benching 150% of body weight isn't that spectacular. I was doing it at age 15 (without gear).:offtopic:

Keep doing your research, silly_me. You will find sources before you are ready to start a cycle.

Pirate! said:
Benching 150% of body weight isn't that spectacular. I was doing it at age 15 (without gear).:offtopic:

Keep doing your research, silly_me. You will find sources before you are ready to start a cycle.
At 15 naturally and under 200 body weight I would say that is top 1%...good job :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:

:rofl:

ForemanRules said:
At 15 naturally and under 200 body weight I would say that is top 1%...good job :thumb:
I was just >125 lbs when I first benched 200 lbs. There were certainly others my size on the football team just as strong.

yes i agree. I would say for my weight i am in the top 2-3% in my gym. I also read that some of the rugby players that were recruited in NSW were 88kg (195lb) and benching 315lb

Back