• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eating correctly

DomH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know what types of food to eat and that I should be eating every three hours.

I am stuck however with the amounts that I should have.

Can anyone give me a diet plan for losing fat/retaining muscle for a 200lb 6'3 male, or tell me what they eat?

Ballpark figures for you...

protein: 200-300 grams per day
carbs: 300-400 grams per day
fats(utilizing EFAs as much as possible): 50-65 grams per day

LOL...and I would give a total different figure! 300-400 grams of carbs is insane IMO, especially for a cut.

Originally posted by w8lifter
LOL...and I would give a total different figure! 300-400 grams of carbs is insane IMO, especially for a cut.

For a woman I would generally recommend far less % of carbs because women tend to be more insulin resistant than men. He is a 200 pound male, however, and for him 300-400 grams of carbs is not all that much.

Now if he was my client, and I had access to him weekly I would check his BF % often. If it was not going down and/or he was not gaining lean mass, I would begin lowering carbs by weekly increments, while upping protein and maybe fats.

Not that many people can eat 2-2.5 grms of protein per lb of bodyweight each day, and if his carbs get too low he would not be able to put on muscle very efficiently without eating this very high level of protein.

What I was giving him was a starting point. Adjustments must always be made according to progress or lack thereof :)

Originally posted by DomH
Thanks for your help, gorpo and w8lifter.

On behalf of w8lifter and myself...you're welcome! Let us know how it goes.

I'd recommend carb cycling.

I've mentioned about it in other posts. I can't remember which though.

Back