• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi, 6 pack please :)

newguy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, im 14, 105lbs, 5ft 8 and into sport. Im new to this site.

I want a six pack and am prepared to work for one, and probably could get one with my physique, but what would be the best way with doing it.

crunches?
full sit ups? or what?

i would be thankful for any suggestions, including exactly how to do the exercise best. Thanks

Jimmy :D

Your 5 foot 8 aat 105lbs and dont have a six pack? Thats kinda wierd. But yeah its all in the diet.

thanks, so should i be cutting out all the junk food as snacks, and just stick to eating proper meals with no junk in between?

i have a fairly chubby stomach, well not chubby, but compared to my legs and wrists it is. is this down to eating junk, which i do, but will be cutting out?

Yes all simple carbs. Ex:high sugar cereals, candy, soda (not diet), I mean even the smallest things like condiments.....ketchup and BBQ sauce. Those all contain high contents of sugar. If you can get about 5 meals a day at around 200-300 calories a day you should be ok. But being so small I would shoot for the 200 if you could.

newguy said:
thanks, so should i be cutting out all the junk food as snacks, and just stick to eating proper meals with no junk in between?

If I were you I would bulk for 3-5 years before I thought about cutting. 105 is light.

thanks for suggestions and tips guys

so, i need to have a good diet most importantly, and would cardio and crunches help?

IML Gear Cream!
Here is the equation for getting a 6 pack

80% diet
19% lifting/cardio
1% crunches

As said before, you should concentrate first on adding some serious muscle mass and weight. Adding muscle mass will allow you to get leaner when you do cut. This is not an overnight process. I'm talking years. Ab work is such a tiny aspect of having abs that show.

Back