• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clenbuterol and/or cytomel on cycle

swede3333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I originally ordered a cycle of clen and t3 almost 6 months ago to take after my last cycle to cut up...it just showed up a few days ago however and i am getting ready to start my next cycle. I've read three seperate articles, one says that T3 is great on cycle because it increases protein synthesis, the second says how great T3 and clen work together at burning fat, and the third says clenbuterol should not be taking during an anabolic cycle....so? what gives?

My cycle is
1-6 30mg dbol ed
1-10 600mg EQ /week
1-10 750mg Test E /week
1-12 250IU HCG E4D

I have arimidex, nolva, and clomid - I've heard mixed things on how/which/when to take these during/post cycle. What are all your thoughts?

What I was thinking was: (what was reccomended by my source)
1-12 10mg nolva ed -then-
1-16 .25 armidex eod
13 40mg nolva/100mg clomid ed
14 30mg nolva/50mg clomid ed
15 20mg nolva/50mg clomid ed

Any thoughts on this PCT as well?

swede3333 said:
I originally ordered a cycle of clen and t3 almost 6 months ago to take after my last cycle to cut up...it just showed up a few days ago however and i am getting ready to start my next cycle. I've read three seperate articles, one says that T3 is great on cycle because it increases protein synthesis, the second says how great T3 and clen work together at burning fat, and the third says clenbuterol should not be taking during an anabolic cycle....so? what gives?

My cycle is
1-6 30mg dbol ed......4 weeks is all you need
1-10 600mg EQ /week
1-10 750mg Test E /week
1-12 250IU HCG E4D don't bother with this till week 5

I have arimidex, nolva, and clomid - I've heard mixed things on how/which/when to take these during/post cycle. What are all your thoughts?

What I was thinking was: (what was reccomended by my source)
1-12 10mg nolva ed -then-
1-16 .25 armidex eod....
13 40mg nolva/100mg clomid ed
14 30mg nolva/50mg clomid ed
15 20mg nolva/50mg clomid ed

Any thoughts on this PCT as well?
PCT looks ok, I have never used Arimidex for it but was thinking about trying it next cycle.

Is this your first cycle? If so, it's way too much gear. I don't recommend using clen on cycle or during pct. T3 at 25-50 mcg on cycle is good for bulking. 50-100 mcg is good for cutting. Start with a low dose of T3 and work up.

Definitely don't take clen if you want to grow.

Your pct is rock solid, IMO. Good luck

Thanks guys!!

ive heard aromasin is the way to go instead of arimidex because of cholesterol... but not now im reading the nolv will control that. let me know because im stocked up in idex.:hmmm:

the nut said:
ive heard aromasin is the way to go instead of arimidex because of cholesterol... but not now im reading the nolv will control that. let me know because im stocked up in idex.:hmmm:
Steroids will mess up your cholesterol risk ratio regardless of AIs/SERMS taken. Nolva won't worsen your cholesterol like AIs will.

Pirate! said:
Your pct is rock solid, IMO. Good luck

Pirate, what would "rock solid" PCT look like (for this cycle) if avoiding Clomid - and if using tamox not nolva?

Thanks,

Flash

redflash said:
Pirate, what would "rock solid" PCT look like (for this cycle) if avoiding Clomid - and if using tamox not nolva?

Thanks,

Flash
I would prefer this:
1-16 12.5 mg Aromasin eod
13-14 60mg nolva
15-16 30mg nolva
If you don't feel recovered sexually by then, use nolva until you can cum daily.

personally i feel no need to go so high with the nolva, especially if using an AI alongside

Effect of lower versus higher doses of tamoxifen on pituitary-gonadal function and sperm indices in oligozoospermic men.

Dony JM, Smals AG, Rolland R, Fauser BC, Thomas CM.

Administration of the antiestrogen tamoxifen for one month to 12 patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia significantly increased the mean basal testosterone (T) level and the responses of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) to constant luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) infusion but did not significantly influence the mean oestradiol (E2) levels or the E2 over testosterone ratio. Mean sperm concentration and total sperm output increased by about 70% after a mean treatment period of 5.5 +/- 0.4 months. No statistically significant difference was found between the two subgroups of patients treated with either the lower (5 or 10 mg once daily) or higher dose of tamoxifen (10 mg twice daily) with respect to basal or LHRH stimulated gonadotropin and testosterone response or the E2/T ratio and the effect on sperm density and total sperm output. In both subgroups the sperm motility and morphology remained unchanged. In conclusion higher doses of tamoxifen in this study prove not to be superior to lower doses in improving mean sperm density and total sperm output. The relative small percentage of patients achieving normalisation of only these sperm parameters pleads for further search for more effective selection of patients and other more effective treatment modalities in patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia.

PMID: 3931502 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
And some people say Clen is slightly anabolic and helps hold onto mass while cutting? :hmmm:
Anyone who thinks clen is anabolic in humans has either never used it or isn't in touch with their body. It totally jacks your ability to store and utilize glycogen. In turn, workouts and recovery suffer. It can be used to cut, but the anti-catabolic qualities are close to nil. A much better option is IGF-1.

Back