• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6IU's a week?

swede3333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got all my gear finally for my next cycle, and just realized this is 6IU's a week of injections. I have only ever used prop before and am used to smaller, more frequent injections.

the portion of my cycle that I am refering to is as follows:

1-10 600mg EQ /week
1-10 750mg Test E /week

How would you split these injections?

Is it ok to do 300mg EQ/375mg Test twice a week? should it be all at once just split between glutes?

split it into 2 shots a week.

swede3333 said:
I got all my gear finally for my next cycle, and just realized this is 6IU's a week of injections. I have only ever used prop before and am used to smaller, more frequent injections.

1-10 600mg EQ /week
1-10 750mg Test E /week

Is it ok to do 300mg EQ/375mg Test twice a week? should it be all at once just split between glutes?
6 cc's not IU's

Yes, 300eq and 375 test is fine

you could even split it into three 2cc shots if you wanted. Everyone's different and it's up to you to know how many cc's you can tolerate in one location. I know from personal experience, anything more than 2cc's in my quad or glute and I am damn near on crutches for a few days. Some guys can shoot 3cc's just about anywhere and not have it bother them. Some guys even more than that. Just make sure to rotate injection sites.

luke69duke69 said:
you could even split it into three 2cc shots if you wanted. Everyone's different and it's up to you to know how many cc's you can tolerate in one location. I know from personal experience, anything more than 2cc's in my quad or glute and I am damn near on crutches for a few days. Some guys can shoot 3cc's just about anywhere and not have it bother them. Some guys even more than that. Just make sure to rotate injection sites.
I like this idea and have done it...I hate to do 3 cc shots so most of the time I do 2 cc shots 3x a week.

swede3333 said:

1-10 600mg EQ /week
1-10 750mg Test E /week

hell yes. But you will be doing 3 cc with ea injection. I do it all the time. 1.5 cc of eq and 1.5 cc of test on sun and wed or mon and thurs.

Hell i do 2.5 cc's in ea quad on sun and wed. 10 cc's a week

Back