• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Rev'rend H/D has spoken, Amen!

Rev' H/D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello IronMag Members, I'm a newbie & this is my 1st post, I'm 5'7" about 185lbs & 13% body fat, not bad for an old guy (44) that started seriously bodybuilding 9 months ago at 205lbs 40% bf and full-on man-boobs, huh?...hey, c'mon I'm in the absolute best shape of my life and I'm milking it for all it's worth...anyway as my member name would indicate, I'm a Minister, yeah that's right, a preacher of the Gospel of the Lord, tattoo's and all, from darkness to light...can I get an Amen Brothers?...That's good I knew you could do it! My friends call me Rev' so Please call me Rev'. I've dabbled in various oral "supplements" (methyl 17 alka's) but after researching the effects on one's liver, I've made the jump to "others"; fina, test, etc...This seems like a totally cool online community and I look forward to discussing these topics and getting to know the members.
Thanks Bro's
The Rev' H/D

Let me get this straight... You're a Rev. and you're on gear? :hmmm:

Welcome to IM!

Rev' H/D said:
Hello IronMag Members, I'm a newbie & this is my 1st post, I'm 5'7" about 185lbs & 13% body fat, not bad for an old guy (44) that started seriously bodybuilding 9 months ago at 205lbs 40% bf and full-on man-boobs, huh?...hey, c'mon I'm in the absolute best shape of my life and I'm milking it for all it's worth...anyway as my member name would indicate, I'm a Minister, yeah that's right, a preacher of the Gospel of the Lord, tattoo's and all, from darkness to light...can I get an Amen Brothers?...That's good I knew you could do it! My friends call me Rev' so Please call me Rev'. I've dabbled in various oral "supplements" (methyl 17 alka's) but after researching the effects on one's liver, I've made the jump to "others"; fina, test, etc...This seems like a totally cool online community and I look forward to discussing these topics and getting to know the members.
Thanks Bro's
The Rev' H/D
Well I hate to bash a new member but you sir are a terrible example to people new to training and also to your Religion. Only a fool would be using "illegal" steroids with only a few months of natural training under his belt and to call yourself a man of God when you are a felon is despicable.

My advice: get off the steroids.....practice what you preach, and ask yourself if Jesus would approve of you teaching his word when you do not obey it at all yourself.

ForemanRules said:
Well I hate to bash a new member but you sir are a terrible example to people new to training and also to your Religion. Only a fool would be using "illegal" steroids with only a few months of natural training under his belt and to call yourself a man of God when you are a felon is despicable.

My advice: get off the steroids.....practice what you preach, and ask yourself if Jesus would approve of you teaching his word when you do not obey it at all yourself.

:haha: :clapping:

Back