• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bad back mattresses

greekblondechic

I'm special :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which mattresses are best for a bad back? And if I was looking for something affordable which would be my best bet? I want to buy another mattress..the cheapie I have would be fine if it didn't sink down in the middle!! lol! I dont want to spend too too much because I wont have it forever, maybe a few more years....until of course I move out and buy a bigger mattress!!! :)

According to my chiropractor, matresses generally need replacing after 6-7 years, even with regular turning, due to compression failure in springs and subsequent loss of support. If it sags, its already failed and needs replacement soon.

Any that are independently coiled (coils function independent of one another) is a little more forgiving of use than the regular connected member designs.

I would call up a local chiro you have heard of and trust, to ask for recommendations.

That's Giancarlo (the other thread I haven't attended to yet LOL) problem I think - bad matress and poor core trunk development.

It all depends on the person, I sleep well on heavily cusioned beds, my girlfriend sleeps well on firmer matresses, so I have to cusion my side and she doesn't. You find out what your body likes best and then decide.

The best sleep I ever had came when we had that memory space foam cusion on the bed, but when my girlfriend got pregnant she was irritated by it and threw it out. I need to get the twin bed version for my side.

maniclion said:
The best sleep I ever had came when we had that memory space foam cusion on the bed, but when my girlfriend got pregnant she was irritated by it and threw it out. I need to get the twin bed version for my side.
My God!!! you are a father :eek:

ForemanRules said:
My God!!! you are a father :eek:
Almost she miscarriaged, why what would be wrong with me being a father, but she has an 18 year old daughter so in a way yeah I am a father, except it's weird cause alot of her friends think I'm hot and you know it's weird when you're still young enough that your girlfriends daughters friends think that way about you.:laugh:

I know I have to find whats best for me.. I was just looking for some suggestions to guide my search :)

min0 lee said:
Your still 2????

How old are the 2 of you guys?
That's my internet age I'm really 28 and shes 42.

greekblondechic said:
I know I have to find whats best for me.. I was just looking for some suggestions to guide my search :)
Not sure of the name but we have an $1800 Queen size extra thick so when you get out of bed in the morning you have to drop to the floor. I like that cause some mornings my knees hurt so I don't like to have to stand.

IML Gear Cream!
*laughing* Thats what I have on my bed (extra thick matress) plus I also have that memory foam you used to have), plus its sitting on a cool antique iron bed frame. You do not want to kick this sucker accidently, bad karma for feet. Sometimes when I get out of bed in a hurry its interesting if I forget its so high.

Back