• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Need Asking My Girlfriend If She's A Virgin

Powerlifter_123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm 16 years old and I just started seeing this girl just recently, and she seems really nice. It's just like when were together, nothing else matters. We can just hold hands, cuddle, kiss and talk. She's told me that she loves me, and I feel the same way about her. I know you guys are probably like, this guys only 16 years old and it's just a crush and he???ll get over it, and probably think I'm just wasting your time, but I'm not. You see, I've only had one serious relationship up to now and it lasted about nine months. She's only had one serious relationship and it almost lasted 2 years. The thing Is that I'm a virgin, and I was talking to a friend of mine last night and he told me that her ex-boyfriend had told everyone that he had slept with her after they broke up. I didn't know about this and I've just been going crazy. I mean I just can't think of her and help but knowing that this other guy got the best of her. I actually know the guy and we used talk, because I used to workout after school at the weight room with his older brother, and he???s the type of guy I can just see taking advantage of her. The thing is I don't know if he was just talking or if it really happened. I mean her and me seem really close. The day we started being boyfriend and girlfriend I could hold her hand and hug her and walk her to all her classes and we would skip classes so we could just spend time together hold each other sitting on a bench. Then after a few days we already kissed. I Mean if we got that close after only a week, imagine what they did over the course of those almost 2 years. Anyways, I don't know how to talk to her about it. What should I tell her, should I tell her how I really feel? Should I even ask? Should I forget what my friend told me? I'll just be straight out, I feel really bad because I can really see this relationship going somewhere, and I just know that???s heading in the direction of us having sex, but I feel horrible because when I think of us and how much we love each other and us being together, I can't but help thinking of how much more special it would be if our first time was together. I just want to know how to bring up the subject or find out the truth. I was thinking of just casually bringing up her old boyfriend, then asking how far they got, but didn???t really know what to do. If she wasn't a virgin should I even think anything about it? I mean, maybe I'm just being weird and overprotective and paranoid. I just feel straight out bad that I know this now that I've got to really know her and not before we started going out. At least it would have been out of the way and in the past. In fact I just wish I would have known period, or that she would have told me herself. I guess I just hated hearing it from my friend. I'm sorry if some of this doesn't make sense but I'm just trying to get this down as fast as possible so I can get some help.

jesus.....youre in for some schoolin

dont worry about it, you'll end up hating her guts in the end anyway, stick it in her butt before then.

Holy crap is this pathetic. I hope you don't plan on staying around on here...you'll never live down your first post.

I wonder how many other message boards you've posted this :hmmm:

:finger: Tom Lykas is an ass! :yell:

Ugghhh!!!!

First of all, it's none of your damn business if she has had sex already or not. She may have felt the way you feel for her now, with her boyfriend so with mutual consent, they had sex. No matter what age you are, if you start out a relationship thinking how many partners has he/she had, what did they do, did she ever have a one night stand etc.... you are going to drive yourself crazy and set yourself up for failed relationships. Always keep in mind that they may have been someone else before and as you get older, you can be certain there was someone else before you.

Stop setting yourself up for failure. Continue with your relationship, enjoy your time together and when you are ready to have sex then go for it. Don't rush things, let it just happen as it's meant to be. If afterwards, you want to discuss it, then start by telling her this was your first time or tell her that before hand so she knows. If you do it right and you don't pressure, pass judgement or make her feel guilty, you will get the answer you are looking for.

First of all, you might think this relationship is going somewhere but it isn't. Relationships at 16 just don't. Guys often have a delusion that their relationships at 16 are going to last forever. They think they are going to go to college with this girl, then get married and at 80 die in each others arms. Guys are stupid at this age. Girls generally are more realistic and don't have this same delusion. I would bet that she doesn't think this relationship is as serious as you believe it is.

Second, who cares if she is a virgin. Don't ask. Don't think about. Don't talk about it. She most likely isn't a virgin. Also as you get older, you are probably not going to be meeting virgins. Virginity is overrated and caring about it is silly.

I have been married for 8 years. When I met my wife she was 26 and out of college. She had worked on a cruise ship for 2 years. I never, ever asked her about her past boyfriends or her single days on the cruise ship. I don't want to know. Also I don't want to tell her about all the girls that came before her. She also has never asked.

It is better if pasts are left in the past. It doesn't matter. It isn't going to change now... just don't worry about it.

He got the best of her??? lol... don't be a loser. That isn't the best of her. If you have her heart now, that is the best of her.

Getting serious with a girl at 16 is just setting yourself up for a heart break. If and when she decides to move on, you will be crushed if you let yourself get too serious.

You should be out dating as many girls as you can. Bang a lot of them. Lower your standards and bang the ugly girls too. Because guess what, in 25 years you will look back at all the geeky nerdy girls and realize at that age most of them had smoking hot bodies and they were easy targets that you missed out on. You will be kicking yourself in the ass that you passed up on all these easy opportunities. Bang them all, don't talk about it to your friends and you will continue to get lots of opportunities.

NeilPearson said:
First of all, you might think this relationship is going somewhere but it isn't. Relationships at 16 just don't. Guys often have a delusion that their relationships at 16 are going to last forever. They think they are going to go to college with this girl, then get married and at 80 die in each others arms. Guys are stupid at this age. Girls generally are more realistic and don't have this same delusion. I would bet that she doesn't think this relationship is as serious as you believe it is.

Second, who cares if she is a virgin. Don't ask. Don't think about. Don't talk about it. She most likely isn't a virgin. Also as you get older, you are probably not going to be meeting virgins. Virginity is overrated and caring about it is silly.

I have been married for 8 years. When I met my wife she was 26 and out of college. She had worked on a cruise ship for 2 years. I never, ever asked her about her past boyfriends or her single days on the cruise ship. I don't want to know. Also I don't want to tell her about all the girls that came before her. She also has never asked.

It is better if pasts are left in the past. It doesn't matter. It isn't going to change now... just don't worry about it.

He got the best of her??? lol... don't be a loser. That isn't the best of her. If you have her heart now, that is the best of her.

Getting serious with a girl at 16 is just setting yourself up for a heart break. If and when she decides to move on, you will be crushed if you let yourself get too serious.

You should be out dating as many girls as you can. Bang a lot of them. Lower your standards and bang the ugly girls too. Because guess what, in 25 years you will look back at all the geeky nerdy girls and realize at that age most of them had smoking hot bodies and they were easy targets that you missed out on. You will be kicking yourself in the ass that you passed up on all these easy opportunities. Bang them all, don't talk about it to your friends and you will continue to get lots of opportunities.
Best advice I have ever read here! :thumb:

hmmmmm the relationship could go somewhere??? i met my bf when i was 14 and we stayed together for 10 years . . . but we are no longer together, we grew apart and i became boy-crazy!!!

IML Gear Cream!
two words:

POOP SHOOT.

kill yourself

AnnaDTX said:
hmmmmm the relationship could go somewhere??? i met my bf when i was 14 and we stayed together for 10 years . . . but we are no longer together, we grew apart and i became boy-crazy!!!
Translaston: Most virgins are future whores.

Make sure shes a good girls and swallows LOL Yep as you get older you look back saying "Where were these chicks when I was a teenager" LOL They were there all the time just to shy to go get some. So enjoy your self and spread your oats my boy. Other wards 5 years down the road you be like "i should have fucked her when I had the chance" :headbang:

Jodi said:
:finger: Tom Lykas is an ass! :yell:

Ugghhh!!!!

First of all, it's none of your damn business if she has had sex already or not. She may have felt the way you feel for her now, with her boyfriend so with mutual consent, they had sex. No matter what age you are, if you start out a relationship thinking how many partners has he/she had, what did they do, did she ever have a one night stand etc.... you are going to drive yourself crazy and set yourself up for failed relationships. Always keep in mind that they may have been someone else before and as you get older, you can be certain there was someone else before you.

Stop setting yourself up for failure. Continue with your relationship, enjoy your time together and when you are ready to have sex then go for it. Don't rush things, let it just happen as it's meant to be. If afterwards, you want to discuss it, then start by telling her this was your first time or tell her that before hand so she knows. If you do it right and you don't pressure, pass judgement or make her feel guilty, you will get the answer you are looking for.

Worst advice ever. Why would he want to have sex with a girl and then ask her if she was a virgin before hand ( there's a chance he'll know half-way through anyway ), and besides that defeats the whole purpose of knowing. He's already had sex with her, and it's pointless whether she'd had sex beforehand or not. If I were you, I'd just ask her. I'm not very shy or subtle; so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. If you're that close just ask her, and if she gets offended explain the situation.

Hmmm.....worst advice eh - from an oh so experienced 16 year old. :laugh:

The point is that you shouldn't ask her..........PERIOD!

Fuck her, if she doesn't bleed she wasn't a virgin. Easiest way to get the truth.

Actually, I do have some experience in this field ( maybe more then you ). Considering we're the same age, and I've actually had interaction with the people of our age group coupled with the fact that times DO change ( it's been a while since you were 16 ) and the influences facing us ( the youth of today ) I gave him what is probably a more informed bit of advice.

thefutureisnow said:
Fuck her, if she doesn't bleed she wasn't a virgin. Easiest way to get the truth.

And this is a false statement. Lots of girls don't bleed the first time.

:hmmm: Same age? :laugh: Kid, I am more than twice your age :laugh:

Exactly which is why I was refering to Powerlifter when talking about being the same age. The advice you gave him ( while noble ) is completely out-dated. Do you have any idea of the kind of advice they give teens today ( in school for that matter ). It's the complete opposite of what you suggested. I think you're just a bit old-fashioned in this area.

IML Gear Cream!
JordanMang said:
Actually, I do have some experience in this field ( maybe more then you ). Considering we're the same age, and I've actually had interaction with the people of our age group coupled with the fact that times DO change ( it's been a while since you were 16 ) and the influences facing us ( the youth of today ) I gave him what is probably a more informed bit of advice.
Oh please teach us mighty 16 year old!!!! :clapping:

I'm sorry you have no idea what you're talking about. I can actually relate to the problem at hand and offer far better advice then "If you do have sex you can ask her afterwards if she has before." Any guy who puts the chance of his girlfriend being offended by asking if she is a virgin before his life and his dick is a moron. I know 0 girls from the "worst" to the "best" who would be offended by this question at all. In this day and age I'd rather be safe then sorry, and if his girlfriend can't understand that well then he's better off without.

thefutureisnow said:
Sounds like you will make a great husband and father some day :thumb:

JordanMang said:
I'm sorry you have no idea what you're talking about. I can actually relate to the problem at hand and offer far better advice then "If you do have sex you can ask her afterwards if she has before." Any guy who puts the chance of his girlfriend being offended by asking if she is a virgin before his life and his dick is a moron. I know 0 girls from the "worst" to the "best" who would be offended by this question at all. In this day and age I'd rather be safe then sorry, and if his girlfriend can't understand that well then he's better off without.
First of all, you should be using a condom and that doesn't matter what age you are. Who gives a shit if she's had sex with anyone else before? The point is that you shouldn't be asking her at all. It's none of your business, end of story. And yes, it would be offensive as a teenager to be asked that.

Use a condom and deal with it. Realize, that past the age of 18, you will probably never find a virgin.

If you guys do really have somthing special she'd tell you wouldnt she? i mean you should be able to talk to eachother about everything. im 16 and i had the same problem. my girlfriend already lost her virginity to her ex boyfriend and she told me as soon as we started doing anything sexual with eachother. i understood but it didnt bother me cos my girlfriend kept saying how he could never compare to me

A7X said:
If you guys do really have somthing special she'd tell you wouldnt she? i mean you should be able to talk to eachother about everything. im 16 and i had the same problem. my girlfriend already lost her virginity to her ex boyfriend and she told me as soon as we started doing anything sexual with eachother. i understood but it didnt bother me cos my girlfriend kept saying how he could never compare to me
What she was saying to you was he was so much bigger and better than you she felt sorry for you

Jodi said:
First of all, you should be using a condom and that doesn't matter what age you are. Who gives a shit if she's had sex with anyone else before? The point is that you shouldn't be asking her at all. It's none of your business, end of story. And yes, it would be offensive as a teenager to be asked that.

Use a condom and deal with it. Realize, that past the age of 18, you will probably never find a virgin.

Unless you live in Utah. Then every girl that isnt married is a virgin :lol:

Jodi said:

If you're going to engage in sexual activities with your girl friend, but you're not close enough to ask if she's a virgin then something is wrong. You're wrong. It is you're business. If you're having sex ( protected or not ) it is completely you're business - it's this type of ignorance that has lead us to where we are today.

JordanMang said:
If you're going to engage in sexual activities with your girl friend, but you're not close enough to ask if she's a virgin then something is wrong. You're wrong. It is you're business. If you're having sex ( protected or not ) it is completely you're business - it's this type of ignorance that has lead us to where we are today.

your 16, you dont know what yesterday was like

Back