• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how do you like your snatch?

Which snatch do you prefer?

• bald

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • deep forest

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • landing strip

Votes: 25 39.1%

• Total voters
I don't like it to be called a "snatch".

what? the names offend you?
Pick one here:
pussy, blossom full of nectar, twat, flower, slit, cunt, peach pit, hot box, love box, fuck box, snatch, flower, cherry, muff, muffin, hair pie, kitty, conch, hole, tunnel, tuna crack, cooter, cooch, hoohoo, bajanga, sweet meat, hot pocket, fluffy, wee-wee (interchangable with male and female), vaj, crack and tita.

juggernaut said:
Pick one here:
pussy, blossom full of nectar, twat, flower, slit, cunt:finger: , peach pit, hot box, love box, fuck box, snatch, flower, cherry, muff, muffin, hair pie, kitty, conch, hole, tunnel, tuna crack, cooter, cooch, hoohoo, bajanga, sweet meat, hot pocket, fluffy, wee-wee (interchangable with male and female), vaj, crack and tita.

Um...Nope. None of those either.

I remember this guy who was drunk at this party came up to me and said " you know that were just going after a hatchet wound, just a hatchet wound." Thats the only name for a box that bothers me.

Wild jungle in the winter and a smooth drink in the summer.

largepkg said:
I don't like it to be called a "snatch".
So, I take it your-wife-to-be frequents IM?

largepkg said:
Um...Nope. None of those either.

So, you don't like those names do ya? :lol: I couldn't imagine me telling my lover, GF or wife that I love making love to her because her "Vagina" feels so fine.

david said:
So, you don't like those names do ya? :lol: I couldn't imagine me telling my lover, GF or wife that I love making love to her because her "Vagina" feels so fine.

Haha. Ironically i think id be more likely to get a slap from saying "Vagina" than any of those.

Thats just bad form on the dirty talk.

david said:

Yeah, could you imagine using the term "HooHoo" instead? They would revoke your man card! :D

Now if I ever drop the C U Next Tuesday on her during sex or otherwise my ass would be knocked out so quick I wouldn't feel my head hit the floor!

IML Gear Cream!
juggernaut said:
Pick one here:
pussy, blossom full of nectar, twat, flower, slit, cunt, peach pit, hot box, love box, fuck box, snatch, flower, cherry, muff, muffin, hair pie, kitty, conch, hole, tunnel, tuna crack, cooter, cooch, hoohoo, bajanga, sweet meat, hot pocket, fluffy, wee-wee (interchangable with male and female), vaj, crack and tita.

Jenna Jameson calls it her "ding ding"

clean and free of odour... fuck I smelt some mean ass pussy in my time

largepkg said:
Yeah, could you imagine using the term "HooHoo" instead? They would revoke your man card! :D

Now if I ever drop the C U Next Tuesday on her during sex or otherwise my ass would be knocked out so quick I wouldn't feel my head hit the floor!

:rolleyes:

the right guy could get away with saying pretty much anything if you knew he meant it as sexy dirty talk n not being derogatory. they're just words.

Back