• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

off to Mexico

skelly6458

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i,m headin out to cancun next week and plan on picking up some supplies. i searched for the answer to my question but didnt find an exact answer. does anyone know a pharmacy in cancun to go to? preferably a vet. pharm. but either will do. thanks
scott

Well I live in Mexico and they are dry. They are being regulated on how much they can have for sale per month. so good luck. As of last mont they only had Test and Deca and only receive 12 vials of ea @ 10 mls per month and it's at a premium price.

Tough

How did you make it to a Cancun pharmacy in 12 hours?

Tough Old Man said:
Well I live in Mexico and they are dry. They are being regulated on how much they can have for sale per month. so good luck. As of last mont they only had Test and Deca and only receive 12 vials of ea @ 10 mls per month and it's at a premium price.

Tough
This is what I also heard.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Tough Old Man said:
where in the world did you read that he made it there in 12 hrs. i don't think he has even left yet.
12 hours after his original post he said:
damn i finally make it down there and its dry
:hmmm:

There are tons of fakes in Mexican pharms at touristy spots. I was in Cozumel last month, and visited a few pharmacies. I'm no expert, but most of the gear I saw looked very questionable. I tried to take pictures at one pharmacy, but they asked me not to...

Pirate! said:
There are tons of fakes in Mexican pharms at touristy spots. I was in Cozumel last month, and visited a few pharmacies. I'm no expert, but most of the gear I saw looked very questionable. I tried to take pictures at one pharmacy, but they asked me not to...

Darn! My sister was just there last week, I should have asked her to get me something.

Back