• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Help !!!!

tedog1985

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been taking an ECA stack ( 25 mg vaspro, 200 caffine, 80 mg asprin)for awhile now with proper on and off cycles. Now I want to start taking something else with the ECA to cut more fat and to increase my energy in the gym. Also I have been lifting for about 4 months straight and lifted for about 2 years before that with about a year break due to shoulder injury. Now Im back and ready to begin again.

My stats:
21 age
210 lbs.
19% body fat
6'0 ft. tall

Can anyone help me with what to take to start taking off the fat more and getting more ripped. I dont want to be huge I just want to be ripped. Thanks for all your help.

Who doesnt want to be big? Thats just crazy. I think supplements are only about 2% of it. You can take all the supps you want, but if you are not training and dieting right its not going to do you any good. Now you probably Already know that, but some guys on here have a hard time understanding that.

Yea My training is about 2 hours a day. workout then 45 min of cardio. Of course I want to get big, but not huge huge big.... :) I just need something alittle more for energy and to lose fat and keep gaining muscle.. Protein and ECA is all Im taking and that just not doing it

wrong forum

Yeah you probably are in the wrong forum, but its ok. Its a new guy thing.

Have you tried cutting carbs? Increasing intensity in your cardio? Things of that nature?

Yea but then Im just dead after cardio and sometimes after lifting!!! Just need something to increase body fat loss and muscle along with ECA. Sorry about wrong forum

tedog1985 said:
Yea but then Im just dead after cardio and sometimes after lifting!!! Just need something to increase body fat loss and muscle along with ECA. Sorry about wrong forum
u may think ur diet is tight but i bet its not

I know its not a diet forum, but go ahead and post your dailly diet anyways.

Usually Protein morning, afternoon, bedtime. Breakfest-MRP , Lunch-MRP, Dinner- Heathy choice dinner.

You need to completely revise your diet. You need no less than 5 meals a day. Visit the diet forum and read the stickies. No pill can make up for a poor diet. And you definitely have a bad diet.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks!! anyone have any other ideals or comments?

tedog1985 said:
Yea My training is about 2 hours a day. workout then 45 min of cardio. Of course I want to get big, but not huge huge big.... :) I just need something alittle more for energy and to lose fat and keep gaining muscle.. Protein and ECA is all Im taking and that just not doing it

2 hours a day...how many days a week? Overtraining can be catabolic. Sounds like you want to have some muscle but not be Ronnie Coleman sized while being lean. If you are training 3 days on and one day off, or 4 days on and 2 days off, you could get by with an hour of resistance training per day and do medium volume such as 12 sets or more per bodypart (when I do this it is usually 16-18 sets) and 12-15 reps each set with short rest breaks. Doing 3 days on and one day off working antagonist muscle groups can be great if you do no rest break except to rest the chest while doing back supersets.

That's just me though.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back