PDA

View Full Version : how long does gear stay in your system?

blueboy75
06-22-2006, 05:33 AM
I did a 12-week cycle of test eth/prop/cyp alternated approx 12 years ago. Cant remember doses now but they were decent. Made some pretty good gains and did nothing in the way of PCT (not really much around then).

Stopped lifting about 2 years later and diet went down hill. Muscle gains almost dissappeared and had some serious fat around stomach.

Got back into training/diet around 3 years ago and returned to similar shape without any gear even though most people who had not seen me in a while would not believe I was not using gear. People still accuse me of being on gear today.

Ive always wondered if I was tested would anything show up now?

Pirate!
06-22-2006, 05:50 AM
No, it's been way too long.

Mudge
06-22-2006, 07:24 AM
You ran 3 kinds of test, as a cycle?

Should have cleared in 3-4 months.

JordanMang
06-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Not suprising. Muscle memory, and hard training.

cg18862
06-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Not suprising. Muscle memory, and hard training.

Don't you have to be 18 to post here? You need to read this http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=47951

MAC33
06-22-2006, 10:19 AM
Don't you have to be 18 to post here? You need to read this http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=47951

ummm... jordan wasn't posting anything about steroids or prohormones as the rules say, he was simply giving his input on why that guy got back into shape without the use of gear. Muscle memory is a topic discussed in the "non-anabolic" training forum as well. Not to mention your comment was a complete waste of time to the original poster. I agree that the results were achievable because of muscle memory... now does this mean your gonna delete my post because of your misunderstanding of the current posting rule for the anabolic section? :)

cg18862
06-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Looks like you aren't to bright either....If you are under 18 years of age, you have no reason to even be thinking of using steriods and are forbidden to post in the anabolic section!

Please read the stickies at the top of the page. I know you think you have all the answers and solutions to the problems of the universe, but please stay out of this section. It is for your own good.

BigPapaPump68
06-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Jordan is always postinig in here, rules say no one under 18. MAC your only 16 too, so shut your mouth. Your misunderstanding the rule of the anabolic section. This kid is dumb as hell. Didn't they teach reading in school by age 16 yet?

ag-guys
06-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I did a 12-week cycle of test eth/prop/cyp alternated approx 12 years ago. Cant remember doses now but they were decent. Made some pretty good gains and did nothing in the way of PCT (not really much around then).

Stopped lifting about 2 years later and diet went down hill. Muscle gains almost dissappeared and had some serious fat around stomach.

Got back into training/diet around 3 years ago and returned to similar shape without any gear even though most people who had not seen me in a while would not believe I was not using gear. People still accuse me of being on gear today.

Ive always wondered if I was tested would anything show up now?

About a little over a year is the longest any AAS will stay in your system. Test clears much faster.

AG
www.ag-guys.com