PDA

View Full Version : Injecting - where and who know's????

Johnny Begood
06-23-2006, 04:14 AM
..thinking, just thinking about doing a cycle at some point... maybe??

when you start your course, do many other people around you know??, wife, girlfriend, work friends, close friend(s) or do you just keep it to yourself?

Do you tell your doctor?

Also, do you inject yourself, or does someone help you - and if you inject yourself where - on yourself - do you go for?

I have the feeling that if I decided I was going to do a course, I'd keep it to myself and inject myself too.... ( and I guess I'd do the thigh area?) does that sound a little seedy, deceitful and two faced??

M.B.Read
06-23-2006, 06:01 AM
www.spotinjections.com

M.B.Read
06-23-2006, 06:04 AM
Do a shit load of research before you even think about doing a cycle first, if you dont know where to inject then I might assume you dont know much about steroids. Research is everything and theres loads of info on this site just beyond the search button.

Johnny Begood
06-23-2006, 06:27 AM
...i've done my research and i know all about cleaning and preparing the area for the needle, where and how to inject....all of that shit.

It was a general question about taking gear, do you guys talk about it with people other than on this forum, or is all hidden away from everyone and no one knows you're on roids?... not even wife's, girlfriends or close friends??

....and if you inject yourself, where is your preference???

...yep,my friend, i've done my research, hung ten on the web reading everything i can!!!

just doing a bit more research.

thanks for the reply anyway, bro.

Johnny Begood
06-23-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh by the way.....

that site, www.spotinjections.com, wicked ..... very infomative and great pictures.... some of those injection sites..... i just don't think i've got the bottle! i'll stick to the thigh or delt.

thanks again.

M.B.Read
06-23-2006, 06:49 AM
telling people has got to be personal to everyone, I didnt tell girl freind because shed go crazy and dump my ass but i talk to my mates about it, but theyve all done cycles aswell and know what there talking about, what would be the point in talking to someone whos ignorant to gear because theyd just think the worst, that your a smack head or something with the reputation roids have got from tv and the press.

M.B.Read
06-23-2006, 06:53 AM
ye you should get regular checks before and during your cycle from your doctor liver values and blood pressure are usualy the main concerns and you might have existing problems that will prevent you from even doing a cycle. Best to be safe at all times realy. Keep up the research mate.

M.B.Read
06-23-2006, 06:54 AM
oh and obviously get checked after the cycle aswell, goes without saying realy.

Johnny Begood
06-23-2006, 07:02 AM
i guess you mean get checked by a doctor?

.......my only reservation is, wouldn't you have to tell him you'd been on steroids, it then goes on your medical records.... which can then effect any insurances you may take out in the future, you have to declare things like that if they ask, then if they find out by looking at your medical records or writting to your doctor...... your insurance could be void??? - which wouldn't be too good for the wife and kids, also, when you go to give blood, they ask have you ever taken AS, if you have..... you can't give blood again..... i think i'm right, it's been a while since i did... so i may be wrong.

so i guess it's best i don't tell anyone.... not even the quwak.

BigPapaPump68
06-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Tell your doctor. I like to keep it to myself when it comes to telling friends and family, let them think that your getting big from being all natural. After a few cycles they'll know anyway.

ag-guys
06-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Here is some information I found useful about injecting.
Steroid Injections Part I (http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Steroid%20Injections%20I.html)
Steroid Injections Part II (http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Steroid%20Injections%20II.html)

AG-Guys
www.AG-Guys.com

Johnny Begood
06-26-2006, 04:29 AM
..thanks for all the info guys, it's all appreciated!!

still thinking about it.... thinking about the timing, also, if i need to eat and train well, i don't want to fall short, i need a little cash to make sure the fridge is well stocked and i have enough calories and protien during the cycle..... if getting a little bigger doesn't attract some attention...... eating everyone out of house and home just might?

remember guys, lifes too sure short for a dress-rehearsal.