• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PO box, how safe

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am debating opening a PO box for a month or 2 as a way to discretly get my gear. Is there any different rules as to recieving pachages at the post office? Such as searches? Can I get packages sent with aliases and still pick them up? anyone have any ideas bout this?

Can you open a PO Box without ID? If you can, go for it. If you can't, I wouldn't. If you can though, make sure you do it at an office that's open past business hours so you can go pick things up without postal employees being there. That way, if someone's there waiting, you'll have a red flag.

I know with my box I have to give them the names of acceptable mail; so if you can open it using a fake name, just address it to that. And be sure you have a box that's big enough to hold anything a source would send; you don't want to have it to pick it up in person.

i dont like stuff getting shipped to my house, is there an easier way?

BigPapaPump68 said:
P.O. Boxes are relatively safe, for me atleast. If not send it to a friends house and pick it up.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only with their permission, of course.

If you know the name of the previous tenant at your place, use that name when getting stuff shipped to your house.

You need ID to open a P.O. Box. Sometimes they are weird about me getting packs that aren't in my name, but they usually don't say anthing. I get packs sent with my initials instead of my name.

I use mine.

Post office can't open mail without a warrant. You can't open a PO box without legal identification.

I seem to remember differing rules with Express mail vs Priority/other, in that it was more likely to be X-rayed.

With the amount of stuff you can get in the US, and at the prices, I don't see why too many people would take the risk of ordering international.

musclepump said:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only with their permission, of course.

If you know the name of the previous tenant at your place, use that name when getting stuff shipped to your house.

Thats what I do! Check mail coming to your residence with different names on it, and use one of those. Get to know your mailman, ups and fed ex guys, they are usually the same and will drop packages on the porch for you if you want. And dont answer the door if you see it's not one of them delivering! Besides there's little chance of a controlled delivery. I know a state narcotics officer, he said in the 5 years he's been there, they've done 1 cd, and the dude ordered about $13k. Customs is where you have to worry, you'll prob only get a seizure letter if something goes wrong! Good luck!:thumb:

the nut said:
Thats what I do! Check mail coming to your residence with different names on it, and use one of those. Get to know your mailman, ups and fed ex guys, they are usually the same and will drop packages on the porch for you if you want. And dont answer the door if you see it's not one of them delivering! Besides there's little chance of a controlled delivery. I know a state narcotics officer, he said in the 5 years he's been there, they've done 1 cd, and the dude ordered about $13k. Customs is where you have to worry, you'll prob only get a seizure letter if something goes wrong! Good luck!:thumb:

Don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever order gear or GH using a private courier like UPS or FedEx.

musclepump said:
With the amount of stuff you can get in the US, and at the prices, I don't see why too many people would take the risk of ordering international.

Really? The sources overseas I found were much cheaper. And everthing has gone smoothly so far!:shrug:

musclepump said:
Don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever order gear or GH using a private courier like UPS or FedEx.

I personally never have, everything comes usps.

the nut said:
Really? The sources overseas I found were much cheaper. And everthing has gone smoothly so far!:shrug:

I guess like everything it's all about who you know. I suppose a lot of people who pay gym prices will find stuff cheaper from China.

IML Gear Cream!
kicka19 said:
I am debating opening a PO box for a month or 2 as a way to discretly get my gear. Is there any different rules as to recieving pachages at the post office? Such as searches? Can I get packages sent with aliases and still pick them up? anyone have any ideas bout this?
PO box usage gives you time in case of trouble.

AG-Guys
www.AG-Guys.com

Back in the paranoid years, we used to go to the extent of going to one of those PMB's to get a box. We'd find a bum on skid row that had an ID and give him a bottle of booze to open a box in his name, then give him his booze as he handed us the keys. We would wait till after closing hours to check the box always shying away from the camera. Less chance of getting caught, but, it turns out the punishment is far greater if you do get busted. They can bring in lots of other charges like intent, fraud, premeditated etc...
Just keep a low profile and if you get a customs letter change addresses, they do keep a log file on flagged addy's. Too many letters (around 20+ depending on size of orders) and there is a good chance you will get a visit. If you ever do get a visit, make sure you read the search warrant before you let them in your house. They usually can only look in certain places as specified on the warrant. The cops aren't going to tell you this and pretend the piece of paper gives them the right to search the whole house.

Back