• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

breaking up

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i ussually dont post in this forum but i wana vent and hear people sound off. So ive been dating a girl for about 3 months and we were on and off for about 5 months before that.We were pretty serious as in seeing each other everyday and taking on the phone basically anythime we had free time. Sex was sick and was basically every night with very few exceptions. This may be a little to much information but she had her monthly big P like 2 weeks ago and after that sex never happend, it was strange as seeing up untill that point in was constant. we would talk on the phone but somthing seemed to be missing. I wouldnt ask her to come over my house and she would ask me to come over her house, i basically wouldnt ask her because i didnt wana bring it up when i thought she should have in the first place. Anyways this last week we really didnt talk, kind of ignored each other but spoke just so neither of us got pissed at the other(least thats what it seemd like). She got out of work last night and we hung out for like an hour and there was nothing there, like i didnt wana b round her and i could tell she didnt either. I was basically like " I think we r just bored of each other" she was like " ya i think we are also". I know 99% sure there is no other guy in the equation and im not really worried about it. Basically i dont understand y we burned out llike we did. I do really like her but not gona bring anything up with her unless she does. She is one of those girls who will act like nothing bothers her. Her family has a big history of depression and i think she deals with it also, like she has very high highs and very low lows. Our break up was mutual but i would have wanted to work it out again in the future, i think she is in a low because she has been ingnoring all her friends and just telln me she feels burned out lately. Idk seemd we peakd then fizzled out real fast. this girl is one of my bestfriends so im gona see her alot still, how should i go about this? should i totally ingnore her for a while or stay in contact? i want her to get over he depression phase and think normally if that is the case, im no doctor but does that sound like depression? thanks for reading this, i just wanted to vent and her people comment, on the bright side i have a pretty welll stocked phone book ive been collecting for the event we did break up!:thumb:

give her space. call her once for every 2x she calls you. dont be a dick, but lower her on your priority list! she'll come around

MyK said:
give her space. call her once for every 2x she calls you. dont be a dick, but lower her on your priority list! she'll come around
sound advise son

It could be very possible that you are not made for each other. Your relationship started hard and heavy into sex and this is what you had going for both of you. Once the sex stopped (even temporarily) you 2 realized that there really wasn't much there emotionally and mentally and nothing to hold onto to build a relationship from. Of course if all you want is sex then she may be a safe option but if you want more, which sounds like you do, then you want to start looking elsewhere.

I do agree with Jodi.

man dont get stressed over it.. if your stressin and its only been 3months solid imagine what it would be like at 1 year, or 2? Breaking up with my last gf was like death, we dated for 1.5yrs, and she literally prevented me from breaking up with her. i ignored her for a week, told her i didnt want her.. etc, she still came around. better to end things now rather than later.

If its not right, theres no point trying. Youll only end up messing yourself, and her, up.

Chill out for a while, have a laugh with your friends, and dont think about her for a few weeks. After that, meet up for a chat and just see how you feel at that point. Itll clear your head and youll find out with some degree of accuracy what you actually want.

Hell, me and my girlfriend have been together for over 3 years, i couldnt count the arguments and near break ups we've had on both my hands. Couples are like that. Its not all flowers and magical horse-rides if you want a long-term relationship, its real life.

But yeah, good luck!

Jodi said:
It could be very possible that you are not made for each other. Your relationship started hard and heavy into sex and this is what you had going for both of you. Once the sex stopped (even temporarily) you 2 realized that there really wasn't much there emotionally and mentally and nothing to hold onto to build a relationship from. Of course if all you want is sex then she may be a safe option but if you want more, which sounds like you do, then you want to start looking elsewhere.
I agree 100%

If you are looking for a great relationship then hold off on the sex for 2-3 months....Sex clowds things.

Unfortunately it seems it started off too hot and heavy. Things were "perfect" and there is only one way to go when you start at the top. You said her family has a history of depression. I know I can get bummed out when I come to the realization that the best has passed and particular situatuion has no chance of getting better. I'm sure this feeling would be magnified by someone who suffers from depression. Like MYK said don't be a dick, give it a few days and call her only when she calls you. If it's meant to be, it will be.

blazed a few Ls with her yesterday, she calld me today n we agreed to hangout 2night n talk, we shall see

Back