• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Zoloft and Gains?

hardgainer2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've recently come to realize that I have a confidence and anxiety problem in my life right now. My doctor has prescribed Zoloft and it's certainly working for me. I felt like I needed something after my girlfriend and I broke up after about 3 years of dating.

On that note, I appreciate the previous posts on girlfriends on this forum...such as...

"There's no reason to be seriously involved with someone you don't trust completely."
"You're not going to change someone, if that's what she does, she'll do it over and over."
"Be the alpha male, get out and enjoy life. You shouldn't let any girl change your state of mind for the worse...ever."

Great advice guys (and girls)...thanks a million.

Anyway, I was wondering, are there any negative effects of Zoloft with weight gain or muscle building? I'm eating a lot, lifting every other day and taking Muscle Milk as a supplement. Just wondering if anyone has had negative effects or heard anything. Thanks!

I think you may want to read this web log site on user feedback for Zoloft.

Then we should talk about the core of this problem (stress and its primary symptom, depression and anxiety) and what you can do about it, sans medication.

This is a stop gap, a pharma bandaide. You can use it, but you should be aware of its costs.

wow it amazes me how fast docs are to prescribe a drug like this.

Trouble said:
I think you may want to read this web log site on user feedback for Zoloft.

Then we should talk about the core of this problem (stress and its primary symptom, depression and anxiety) and what you can do about it, sans medication.

This is a stop gap, a pharma bandaide. You can use it, but you should be aware of its costs.

Agreed!

"On another note, I've lost most of my desire to go out on the weekends. I've become perfectly content to sit home and watch tv, and I no longer have any desire to drink."

Sounds like marijuana to me. Does Zoloft make you super hungry too?

In all seriousness, I was on a "anti-social anxiety drug" when I was in my teens. When I was on it I thought I was fine, but after I got off of it I realized how jacked up it had me. People said I was much nicer on it but it completely destroyed my sex drive and in hindsight made me feel like a robot. :help:

FatCatMC said:
People said I was much nicer on it but it completely destroyed my sex drive and in hindsight made me feel like a robot. :help:
Sounds like heroine.

Back