• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Im back , its been a while

simbh

Simon
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok well , I think I havnt made a journal in about 1 year. So , Ill try to keep up with everything , training as well as diet. Right now , Im doing pretty good. Im turning 21 tomorrow. I get a trainning by a personnal trainer , good friend and knows his stuff :)

Oh ya , Im 5'11 and weight 200 pounds even atm. Id like to get that to about 190. Would be awsome.

Well now Im going to sleep , was nice seing you all .

Not a very good first entry, but it will do. I guess today is your birthday then. Happy birthday. 21rst......so its about time to get hammered tonight then huh?

ya , thx a lot. Im actually just making a quick post , Im going to workout in a few mins. I wont be drinking tonight , since I got called for a job interview tomorrow morning and its a job I really want. So , the drinking will be done tomorrow night :)

just came back from the gym. Everything went well , had very nice pumps tonight. It was my 2nd back training on this new training so I was done doing ''weight testing if I can call it that''.

So here is my training.

Row machine 3x10 140~150lbs
1 arm cable row standing 2x8 75lbs
Rope seated cable row 3x12 60lbs
Mid gripe cable pull-over 2x12 85lbs
Close gripe pulldown 3x10 120lbs
Hyperback +bb row 2x8 30lbs (I actually did 8 instead of 12 , which is an improvement from last time. This exercise is just insane for the lower back , it burns after 5 reps)
Wide neutral grip pulldown 3x10 120lbs

Tempo is 301 for every exercise. So basically its 3 secs when Im doing the resistance part and 1 sec when Im doing the power part.

Rest is 60 sec in between each set.

Today was a off day for me. No training, but tomorrow morning Im doing my legs.

Ohhhhhhhhh no :S

ok , well I skipped a day in my journal (yesterday.) I did my leg training. God I just hate that , I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hate it , but I do it every week .

Deadlift mid stiff (222) 3x10 185lbs
Leg curl 1 & 1/2 (301) 3x10 70,55,55lbs
Db Wide lunge (301) 2x7 20lbs db
Leg extension 1 & 1/2 (301) 3x7 130lbs
Front Squat (311) 2x8 95lbs
Leg press 1 leg (322) --->Did not do it , machine had 3 people waiting for it , so I told myself screw it.

My legs still hurt today. And for those interrested , the numbers in the brackets are my tempo for each exercise.

Well today was my bicep and tricep workout . It went awsome. I went early (around 11 am ) and I had awsome pumps. Funny thing , Since about a year and a half now , I don't care how much I lift , I really try my best to have the best form and Ive had awsome gains with that. Anyways , point being that this girl kept looking at me. As I was doing rope hammer curls , I look over my shoulder and she was staring at me :p Too bad I had to leave and give my buddy a ride cuz he had to work shortly after that. But its not the first time I see her , so I guess Ill have to go talk to her next time I see her. See guys , don't need to lift heavy weights , I found that girls actually like when guys do things right and not pretend to be herculees :)

Anyways , enough said , here was my training.

Bicep
BB mid-wide-Close grip curl 4-4-4 (one after the other ) 2 times 60lbs
Dumbell hammer curl incline 3x10 (25 and 20 pounds)
Rope curl cable 4x10 95lbs~100lbs
Preacher EZ curl close 4x10 Bar +42pounds

Tricep
Close grip pushdwon 3x12 110lbs
BB extension laying down bar 3x10 +40lbs
DB extension twist 2x10 20~15lbs
Bench dips with 25lbs --> 3x10

All the exercises have a tempo of 301 except for the first bicep one which is 222

I also did 3x20 sets of a sort of swiss ball crunch with cable (kinda hard to explain , but works great)

Thats it for today

Cya all later :)

Back